MMA Discussion Thread - SPOILERS!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ccB
    started a poll MMA Discussion Thread - SPOILERS!

MMA Discussion Thread - SPOILERS!

Quinton "Rampage" Jackson
    30.77%
    Lyoto "Dragon" Machida
    69.23%

The poll is expired.

Did anyone watch this? I just got done watching it and let me say it was probably one of the greatest PPV's ive ever saw. Cro Cop completely demolished Wanderlei Silva like ive never seen any one do before. Nog vs Barnett was a great fight and Cro Cop taking out Barnett for the title was exactly whaat i wanted to see! Cro Cop was who i was riding with the whole time and he pulled it out.

:twisted: Right Kick Hospital....Left Kick Cementary...WAR CRO-COP!!! :twisted:
    Last edited by ccB; 10-26-2009, 05:58 PM.

• josh07039
    replied
    Originally posted by nepg View Post
    Eh. He's fun to watch and Cormier has turned into a clown.

It's fighting. I don't watch it because they're good people.
    I get that, and I genuinely dislike most athletes. However, when an athlete manages to distinguish himself from the pack in terms of being a piece of ****, I'm against him.

I also happen to think DC seems like a decent enough dude even if he has become a bit of a doofus with all his Chael Lite antics.

Leave a comment:

• nepg
    replied
    Eh. He's fun to watch and Cormier has turned into a clown.

It's fighting. I don't watch it because they're good people.

Leave a comment:

• josh07039
    replied
    Originally posted by JRTPlaya21 View Post
    Not really a fan of his just wanted him to win since he was born in my dad and most of my families hometown.
    Thats fair enough, but I honestly wouldn't care if he was my dad's neighbor, I would be rooting against a woman beater.

Leave a comment:

• JRTPlaya21
    replied
    Originally posted by josh07039 View Post
    I dont understand how Rumble has fans given his history of domestic violence. Don't believe what Dana says about it just being a crazy girlfriend, look up his history and then decide if you should support him.
    Not really a fan of his just wanted him to win since he was born in my dad and most of my families hometown.

Leave a comment:

• josh07039
    replied
    Bring it back home to Dublin!!! Let's gooooo Rumble!!!
    I dont understand how Rumble has fans given his history of domestic violence. Don't believe what Dana says about it just being a crazy girlfriend, look up his history and then decide if you should support him.

Leave a comment:

• JHasley10
    replied
    Best card ive seen in a while
    andrei arlovski Vs Travis Browne was awesome
    Cerrone is a badass
    CHEATOR can't do anything without TRT
    DC has a chin & that wrestling was amazing

Leave a comment:

• JRTPlaya21
    replied
    Bring it back home to Dublin!!! Let's gooooo Rumble!!!

Leave a comment:

• nepg
    replied
    That was a weird stoppage. Vitor wasn't taking much damage, but there was just so much time left in the round.

I ******* hate Weidman. He's the worst. Just a complete mega douche. Vitor was ******* him up. Terrible ground defense display. He's way better than that on the ground...

Leave a comment:

• JRTPlaya21
    replied
    Not tonight Vitor!!!! USA

Leave a comment:

• thefalconer
    replied
    two absolute bears going at it.

Leave a comment:

• thefalconer
    replied
    What a fight!!!
    crazy start to the night! both fights have been excellent!

Leave a comment:

• JRTPlaya21
    replied
    What a fight!!!

Leave a comment:

• nepg
    replied
    lol Brimage ******* sucks. That was hilarious domination. ******* Joe and Goldberg still holding Brimage's dick kept him standing up KO'd.

Garbrandt is ******* slick, though. He'll be a top Bantamweight pretty quickly.

Leave a comment:

• nepg
    replied
    "Marcus Brimage really aggressive! Wow!" As Brimage gets countered and punished hard for moving in. Brimage sucks. Why are they hyping this clown?

"Cody's putting himself in danger" The ******* guy has held perfect range all fight long and has been in and out before Brimage can react constantly.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X

Debug Information