RockStar Supernova

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RockStar Supernova

Does anyone else here watch this show? ive bin wathcing it for a while and ive found that some of the people were really good. Who do u guys think will win? Personally, i liek Lukas, but i think that Toby will win, with lukas in 2nd.
    Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
    The APS is strong in this one.
    Originally posted by killxswitch
    Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Re: RockStar Supernova

Originally posted by A Perfect Score
    Does anyone else here watch this show? ive bin wathcing it for a while and ive found that some of the people were really good. Who do u guys think will win? Personally, i liek Lukas, but i think that Toby will win, with lukas in 2nd.
    I dont know and I don't really care. All I know is that my dad beats off to this show and always wants me to watch it but I never do. Look what football does to you.
    Go Dodgers, Browns, and Saints.
    Dodgers will miss Eric Gagne. We should have taken the risk

Comment

i love this show. i haven't missed an episode yet. BUT, i think supernova consists of the 3 most over rated musicians alive...The House Band, however, is excellent, imo. I think the second place finisher should get the Supernova gig, and the grand prize should be to start a band with the house band....because, those are the superior musicians.

i also am NOT impressed with supernova's songs....total 80's hair metal IMO...non of the contestants fit that sound.

so, i like the show, but i really don't give a crap who wins.

Comment

Originally posted by drowe
        i love this show. i haven't missed an episode yet. BUT, i think supernova consists of the 3 most over rated musicians alive...The House Band, however, is excellent, imo. I think the second place finisher should get the Supernova gig, and the grand prize should be to start a band with the house band....because, those are the superior musicians.

i also am NOT impressed with supernova's songs....total 80's hair metal IMO...non of the contestants fit that sound.

I don't think I have agreed with one post on this site more. The house band is amazing. And Supernova itself is very eh. I'm just pissed Storm got booted. I know it was her time, but she was a cool chick and pretty hot. Seems like the type of girl who would be a blast to hang out with one night.

Comment

I watch this show. I hate lukas his voice annoys me. I like magni and toby personally.

Comment

Brooke Burke that's all I have to say.

Comment

My family watches it religiously. I don't, because I just don't really like Reality TV.

Comment

Originally posted by Jughead10

I don't think I have agreed with one post on this site more. The house band is amazing. And Supernova itself is very eh. I'm just pissed Storm got booted. I know it was her time, but she was a cool chick and pretty hot. Seems like the type of girl who would be a blast to hang out with one night.
                I agree with drowe also. Supernova songs majorly suck, none of these musicians were ever the creative drive or focal points of their past bands. The house band is sick! But then again they're all professional studio musicians so it's their job, and like drowe said they blow the Supernova guys outta the water. Once this show is over Supernova is gonna fade away just like the "revamped INXS" did.

Also, is it just me or does Tommy seem like he's majorly coked up on every show?
                Originally posted by njx9
                i invite all of you to spam the board with moronic topics that aren't even vaguely entertaining. please.

Comment

Never heard of it.....is it on VH1?

Originally posted by BrownsTown

If Chase Daniel finishes top 5 in the Heisman I'll cut my balls off.

2008 COTTON BOWL CHAMPIONS

Comment

Originally posted by Vince Lombardi

Also, is it just me or does Tommy seem like he's majorly coked up on every show?
                    to give credit where its due, i've laughed at more than a few things that T Lee has said...he's been quite entertaining....dave navarro, on the other hand, is useless. why is he even there?

Comment

Originally posted by eazyb81
                      Never heard of it.....is it on VH1?
                      CBS
                      i invite all of you to spam the board with moronic topics that aren't even vaguely entertaining. please.

Comment

Originally posted by Vince Lombardi

to give credit where its due, i've laughed at more than a few things that T Lee has said...he's been quite entertaining....dave navarro, on the other hand, is useless. why is he even there?
                        Oh yea, I agree, I never said he wasn't entertaining. The one thing that he has going for him is that "can't look away freak show" quality.

Comment

I liked Supernova's songs. Or, at least these new ones they're creating.

And I'm glad Lukas won. So much better than that annoying girl, Toby seems like he'd be better for a pop rock band, and like they said, Magni would be better off as a part of a band, rather than a front man. Of course, with his new kid, I don't think Magni should be in any sort of band at the moment anyway.

And plus, Lukas did freakin' The Verve. That automatically gives him the spot over those other guys.
                          Ohio State Buckeyes Duke Blue Devils New York Jets St. Louis Cardinals San Jose Sharks Seattle Mariners

Comment

Working...
                          X

Debug Information