Tech Support? Internet issue

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tech Support? Internet issue

I have full internet connection, obviously, full download and three different web browsers.

I've tried, unsuccessfully to open two pages www.worldatwarmod.com and www.carolinahuddle.com neither work in any of the browsers. I've had viruses and spyware fully cleaned today and done a couple of restarts. I've got no idea what this could be.

There's no way I've been banned from either one either.

Any ideas?

Yes, the hosts of the site apparently hate you and are blocking your ip so as to cause you tremendous amounts of pain and suffering to bring on a depression that will haunt you for years to come. That or they were just possibly undergoing routine maintenance and you were trying to access them during this time.

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Originally posted by Job
    On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
    Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

Comment

Are you still having trouble? Try restarting your modem, you might need to renew your IP address.

Also wouldn't hurt if you went into Command Prompt and typed in, "ipconfig /flushdns" There might be trouble resolving the DNS for whatever reason.

Comment

I'll try the second post stuff now, as for the first reply. Both sites are up people I speak to have accessed them. I wouldn't be banned from both either, I'm a staff writer at one of them.

Comment

Working...
        X

Debug Information