• Show
Clear All

lost
    the office
    my name is earl
    degrassi
    veronica mars

*new shows:
    the 9 and smith look intresting any other recommendations peeps for new shows to watch

Comment

I've forbade myself from watching any show where I have to be commited to watching in order to follow the plot. Hence is the reason I only watch ESPN and Comedy Central (for the DS and CR), with the occasional movie

Comment

This is going to sound incredibly g ay, and I kind of hope none of you can answer this but......does anyone know what happened to Gilmore Girls. My mom is obsessed and she watches the reruns in the off-season and there is some new night-time soap opera **** on and my mom is pissed.
        Jamaal Charles is the best RB in the NFL

Comment

Originally posted by Ho0k Em'
          This is going to sound incredibly g ay, and I kind of hope none of you can answer this but......does anyone know what happened to Gilmore Girls. My mom is obsessed and she watches the reruns in the off-season and there is some new night-time soap opera *********** on and my mom is pissed.
          sure your mom watches it :roll:

JK.......I have no clue btw
          When I eat, it is the food that is scared.

Comment

So far the only shows im commited to are The ultimate fighter and The Wire until the office and southpark start.

Comment

Nip/Tuck
              Rescue Me
              Smallville

Comment

Originally posted by stillaraiderfan
                CSI: Greatest city in the world(LV)
                For some reason I could never get into CSI, that and Deadwood. I know people with good taste who watch both religiously but their just not my cup of tea I guess.

I can't wait for the new season of lost, That is by far the most suspensful show I've ever seen. I also am counting the days to the Sopranos premier, with this season of lost and the office then 24 and Sopranos, my tv watching will see a big boost in the coming weeks.
                myspace.com/infantreemusic

Comment

guess its time i get lost season 1 and 2

Comment

I missed the first episode of how I met your mom. :(

That is correct comahan
                    I ******* LOVE YOU DG
                    <3 dg

Comment

Originally posted by draftguru151
                      I missed the first episode of how I met your mom. :(
                      It was pretty sweet. But don't worry, I imagine they'll have it on again soon and they usually do the thing at the beginning of each show that kind of highlights the previous one. But to sum it up it was a lot of making out, constant moping, and the typical overusage of the word "legendary". Use your imagination...

Comment

The office is great i loved this week's refernces to Call of Duty,

are you using the mp 40 or 44,

sniper,

you dont snipe in carentan

former #1 in post count on this site
                        first to 500 posts

Comment

Working...
                        X

Debug Information