Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bobcats get final piece for championship puzzle.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bobcats get final piece for championship puzzle.

According to ESPN.com, Bonzi Wells is close to signing with the Charlotte Bobcats. Is this the move that will finally put them over the hump and into championship contendors?

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

I voted #2. Potential is the key word.
    Originally posted by njx9
    i invite all of you to spam the board with moronic topics that aren't even vaguely entertaining. please.

Comment

2 of course, the team is all potential right now
      When I eat, it is the food that is scared.

Comment

But aren't we all just harbingers of potential in this crazy mixed-up world Rob? I mean...as Nick Lachey says..."I don't want to stand in the shadow of my mistakes". Obviously he's talking about the Charolette Bobcats and their 2006-2007 NBA Championship potential. Why not here? Why not now?

Comment

Originally posted by bearsfan_51
          But aren't we all just harbingers of potential in this crazy mixed-up world Rob? I mean...as Nick Lachey says..."I don't want to stand in the shadow of my mistakes". Obviously he's talking about the Charolette Bobcats and their 2006-2007 NBA Championship potential. Why not here? Why not now?
          If theres room for it, thats going in the sig.

Comment

hehe, "potential" is the reason why I'm in BF_51's sig. Silly me.
            I remember: Sean Taylor

Bosanac01

Comment

damn, it didn't fit :(

Comment

Originally posted by Nitschke-Hawk
                No the Packers don't have potential either. 8)

BBD. Just take out that silly part about the Giants being better than the Bears. Everyone knows that it isn't true anyway.

Come on guys...VOTE!! I know that the Charlotte Bobcats are watching. They just need someone to believe in them.

If we can reach 100 votes I'm sure that they will take home the championship.

Comment

BBD. Just take out that silly part about the Giants being better than the Bears. Everyone knows that it isn't true anyway.

Come on guys...VOTE!! I know that the Charlotte Bobcats are watching. They just need someone to believe in them.

I did, it still wouldn't fit. I can't take out the sig picture because I just got it and that would be messed up. Its ok though, its a classic quote none the less.

Comment

They are not even a playoff team with bonzi wells.

Comment

the Bulls are winning it this year, so unfortunately, they have no chance.

Sig by me... Hold the applause.

Comment

Originally posted by bigbluedefense

I did, it still wouldn't fit. I can't take out the sig picture because I just got it and that would be messed up. Its ok though, its a classic quote none the less.
                        Based on talent alone the Packers have potential to be 10-6. With 20 something new faces on the team there's no way I should expect that. So what I'm saying is I was dumb for saying that and I can't make predictions on a team like that again. But, I am not the only one who said that on here.

And I agree with VLS, and I can't wait to see the Ben Wallace mystique in a Bulls uni.
                        I remember: Sean Taylor

Bosanac01

Comment

well, shawn may is fat, felton is going to have to develop more, and emeka is going to have to stay on the floor, and morrison is gonna have to actualy play defense. Those are a lot of question marks.
                          When I eat, it is the food that is scared.

Comment

i hope ESPN picks up this storyline, it'd be entertaining to see a charlotte championship watch

Comment

Originally posted by bigbluedefense

Based on talent alone the Packers have potential to be 10-6. With 20 something new faces on the team there's no way I should expect that. So what I'm saying is I was dumb for saying that and I can't make predictions on a team like that again. But, I am not the only one who said that on here.

And I agree with VLS, and I can't wait to see the Ben Wallace mystique in a Bulls uni.

The Packers absolutely do NOT have the talent right now to be a 10-6 team... I just don't know where you get that from...

Sig by me... Hold the applause.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information