Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bobcats get final piece for championship puzzle.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Packers suck more than a sucking machine on full sucking power.

Comment

Originally posted by Charm City Byrdgang
      They are not even a playoff team with bonzi wells.
      I agree. They are going to need some people to develop very well this off season to be able to make a run to get into the playoffs.

Comment

Originally posted by VoteLynnSwan
        Originally posted by Nitschke-Hawk
        Originally posted by bigbluedefense
        Originally posted by bearsfan_51
        hehe, "potential" is the reason why I'm in BF_51's sig. Silly me.
        No the Packers don't have potential either. 8)

BBD. Just take out that silly part about the Giants being better than the Bears. Everyone knows that it isn't true anyway.

Come on guys...VOTE!! I know that the Charlotte Bobcats are watching. They just need someone to believe in them.

If we can reach 100 votes I'm sure that they will take home the championship.
        I did, it still wouldn't fit. I can't take out the sig picture because I just got it and that would be messed up. Its ok though, its a classic quote none the less.
        Based on talent alone the Packers have potential to be 10-6. With 20 something new faces on the team there's no way I should expect that. So what I'm saying is I was dumb for saying that and I can't make predictions on a team like that again. But, I am not the only one who said that on here.

And I agree with VLS, and I can't wait to see the Ben Wallace mystique in a Bulls uni.

The Packers absolutely do NOT have the talent right now to be a 10-6 team... I just don't know where you get that from...
        Oh man, it's just like anything else, in college football if you have a bunch of talent and don't get the job done you suck. I'm not saying they will be 10-6, and like I said I resent making that statement. They won't be 10-6. But if everything was based on talent it would be damn close. You don't have to have star power to be a talented team. I haven't said they were good since I made that prediction back in training camp. All I'm saying now is it's talented team with lots of potential and they're incredibly inexperienced. I'm not saying they're better than anyone, I just made a dumb prediction thinking everything was based on talent and included the fact that we have a really weak schedule.
        I remember: Sean Taylor

Bosanac01

Comment

It's just like the young Clippers 5 or 6 years ago. Or these Bobcats, based on talent they're really good but as far as a winning team is concerned it's not close.

Bosanac01

Comment

All I'm saying now is it's talented team with lots of potential and they're incredibly inexperienced. I'm not saying they're better than anyone, I just made a dumb prediction thinking everything was based on talent and included the fact that we have a really weak schedule.
            So according to your logic the Vikings should be at least 12-4. The Patriots and the Seahawks should be 15-1, right?

Comment

Originally posted by WhiteRat
              All I'm saying now is it's talented team with lots of potential and they're incredibly inexperienced. I'm not saying they're better than anyone, I just made a dumb prediction thinking everything was based on talent and included the fact that we have a really weak schedule.
              So according to your logic the Vikings should be at least 12-4. The Patriots and the Seahawks should be 15-1, right?
              Look man, I already said it was dumb for me to say that and it's really not a big deal. But to basically say the Patriots have that much potential is just as idiotic as what I said. If you think the Patriots are that talented you're crazy. They win exclusively on experience and coaching now. What games were you watching they barely beat the Bills and the Jets.

Bosanac01

Comment

Missing piece to champsionship puzzle?!?!? LOL LOL LOL LOL BONZI WELLS?!?!LOL LOL LOL maybe to avoid they from getting a severe penalty for not having a high enough salary cap puzzle. The Bulls arent winning it either. The Championship is coming down to 8 teams next year

Heat
                Spurs
                Mavs
                Suns
                Pistons
                Lakers
                Pacers
                Cavs

Comment

06-07 Bobcats>>96 Bulls.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                  Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
                  Originally posted by njx9
                  do i tell you when to flip the burger?

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisCybulski
                    06-07 Bobcats>>96 Bulls.
                    Sans Jud Buechler of course.

Comment

what in the hell does this have to do with the packers? bearsfan asked about a different moribund franchise. let's stop piling onto nitszcheasdfadsfhkl-hawk about his team.

Comment

what in the hell does this have to do with the packers? bearsfan asked about a different moribund franchise. let's stop piling onto nitszcheasdfadsfhkl-hawk about his team.
                        nitszcheasdfadsfhkl-hawk brought his team up in the first place... check it, i'm not not right.

So anyway, saying a team like the Packer has 10-6 potential is crazy, because that means that the Bears have the potential to be around 24-2... which is obviously impossible, don't even try to say the packers have anywhere near the potential that the bears do.

Sig by me... Hold the applause.

Comment

nitszcheasdfadsfhkl-hawk brought his team up in the first place... check it, i'm not not right.

So anyway, saying a team like the Packer has 10-6 potential is crazy, because that means that the Bears have the potential to be around 24-2... which is obviously impossible, don't even try to say the packers have anywhere near the potential that the bears do.
                          he may have, but the fact that 6 other people have come out of the woodworks to add such insight as "the packers suck!" for no reason is obnoxious.

Comment

he may have, but the fact that 6 other people have come out of the woodworks to add such insight as "the packers suck!" for no reason is obnoxious.
                            Especially when this thread is about why the Bobcats could win the championship. Guys, I don't think you understand how great this Bobcats team could be. They could be like the New Orleans Jazz of the 1960's. No question about it.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

Originally posted by bearsfan_51

Especially when this thread is about why the Bobcats could win the championship. Guys, I don't think you understand how great this Bobcats team could be. They could be like the New Orleans Jazz of the 1960's. No question about it.
                              i like the jazz better in utah.

literally.

Comment

This thread really excites Primoz Brezec.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information