Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bobcats get final piece for championship puzzle.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by stingray19
    Missing piece to champsionship puzzle?!?!? LOL LOL LOL LOL BONZI WELLS?!?!LOL LOL LOL maybe to avoid they from getting a severe penalty for not having a high enough salary cap puzzle. The Bulls arent winning it either. The Championship is coming down to 8 teams next year

Heat
    Spurs
    Mavs
    Suns
    Pistons
    Lakers
    Pacers
    Cavs
    Stingray why do you have to be so negative? Have you ever seen Primoz Brezec play? You probably haven't judging by your statements. Why pick all the teams that everyone else thinks will win? Anyone could do that. The Bobcats probably have the best young talent in the Southeast Division. If you don't believe that you're probably either on drugs or a communist.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

Originally posted by bearsfan_51

This thread really excites Primoz Brezec.
      . . . . . .

after seeing that image, adam wants to know if primo would co-star in morrison's next... "film".

Comment

r u high, id give them 3 or 4 years until teh playoffs and im being generous.

Comment

Originally posted by DChess
          Dchess what are you talking about? As a fellow Cleveland fan you should understand the situation the Bobcats are in. When we drafted Lebron James everyone thought it was a terrible move. Why take a chance on a no-name high school kid when other move proven players like Chris Kamen and Michael Sweetney were available? But it worked out then and it's going to work out now. It doesn't matter if it makes sense, it matters if it feels right. When you're older, you'll understand.

Comment

Dchess what are you talking about? As a fellow Cleveland fan you should understand the situation the Bobcats are in. When we drafted Lebron James everyone thought it was a terrible move. Why take a chance on a no-name high school kid when other move proven players like Chris Kamen and Michael Sweetney were available? But it worked out then and it's going to work out now. It doesn't matter if it makes sense, it matters if it feels right. When you're older, you'll understand.
            now im being serious r u high or jsu tmessing with me? cause i dont wont to look like a fool. but if you arent then... lebron james was not a nobody, he is the greatest prosepct to come out of the NBA draft. the bobcats all have swing players, and no leaders or superstars. okefor is hurt all the time and morrison is gonna do **** in the NBA. felton is good and hell probaly be great, but the one thing that keept this franhcise from growing was the orlando magic, not taking okefor like everybody said and taking the best young center int he league now, dwight howard.

Comment

Nobody had even heard of Lebron James untill last season.

No superstars???

Primoz Brezec?!?!?

Bonzi Wells?!?!

Comment

No superstars???

Primoz Brezec?!?!?

Bonzi Wells?!?!
                hahahaha holy crap no way. u r tripping balls right now.

his games where on ESPN...........IN HIGH SCHOOL!!! it was one of the strongest draft classes, they couldve taken carmelo or d wade, but everybody knew and siad take lebron, he was the concensious number one pick. it was the lebron james sweepstakes. everybody kenw who lebron james was in high school, nobody knew him until last year, ahha wow, thats unbelivable. he was a star, as a junior in high school, i cant ge tover the fact that u think lebron wa sjust ordinary player who kicked into gear this year.

on onther note, r u high? because primz brezec is not a superstar, he is a alright player who is raw. bonzi wells is a solid player but not a superstar, if he was a superstar somebody who have signed him before, and it wouldnt have been the bobcats thats for sure.

Comment

Missing piece to champsionship puzzle?!?!? LOL LOL LOL LOL BONZI WELLS?!?!LOL LOL LOL maybe to avoid they from getting a severe penalty for not having a high enough salary cap puzzle. The Bulls arent winning it either. The Championship is coming down to 8 teams next year

Heat
                  Spurs
                  Mavs
                  Suns
                  Pistons
                  Lakers
                  Pacers
                  Cavs
                  Stingray why do you have to be so negative? Have you ever seen Primoz Brezec play? You probably haven't judging by your statements. Why pick all the teams that everyone else thinks will win? Anyone could do that. The Bobcats probably have the best young talent in the Southeast Division. If you don't believe that you're probably either on drugs or a communist.
                  I have seen the Bobcats play, I have NBA league pass. Primoz Brezec is good but that team is not Championship level yet. in 2 or 3 years yes but now NO. It takes playoff experience to win in the NBA. and Not with the coach you have now either. There is a lot of young talent in that divison. To be honest I think the Lakers are gonna be in the finals

Comment

i heard of LBJ when he was a sophmore is HS

Comment

Heat
                      Spurs
                      Mavs
                      Suns
                      Pistons
                      Lakers
                      Pacers
                      Cavs
                      I have seen the Bobcats play, I have NBA league pass. Primoz Brezec is good but that team is not Championship level yet. in 2 or 3 years yes but now NO. It takes playoff experience to win in the NBA. and Not with the coach you have now either. There is a lot of young talent in that divison. To be honest I think the Lakers are gonna be in the finals
                      dont give in to him and say that they are championship contenders in three years, cause they arent MAYBE playoff.

Comment

i heard of LBJ when he was a sophmore is HS
                        i did too, im jsut saying the whole world didnt knwo aobut him until he was a junior, i live in ohio, so eveyrbody here knew about lebron, jus tlike how all of us knew about o.j mayo for a while, but now he left ohio, what a ******

Comment

No superstars???

Primoz Brezec?!?!?

Bonzi Wells?!?!

his games where on ESPN...........IN HIGH SCHOOL!!! it was one of the strongest draft classes, they couldve taken carmelo or d wade, but everybody knew and siad take lebron, he was the concensious number one pick. it was the lebron james sweepstakes. everybody kenw who lebron james was in high school, nobody knew him until last year, ahha wow, thats unbelivable. he was a star, as a junior in high school, i cant ge tover the fact that u think lebron wa sjust ordinary player who kicked into gear this year.

on onther note, r u high? because primz brezec is not a superstar, he is a alright player who is raw. bonzi wells is a solid player but not a superstar, if he was a superstar somebody who have signed him before, and it wouldnt have been the bobcats thats for sure.
                          The aspect of Lebron's game that seperates him from Brezec is his arm span. If Lebron's arms were like 2 feet shorter he wouldn't even be in the NBA and I DARE you to refute that.

And why do you keep mentioning drug use? Maybe you should join Comrade stingray and all of the other communist hippies that keep hating on the Bobcats.

Comment

Heat
                            Spurs
                            Mavs
                            Suns
                            Pistons
                            Lakers
                            Pacers
                            Cavs
                            Whatever you say Stalin.

Comment

Ok, lets just settle this, Bobcats have all the potential in the world, now they just need a few years to get down some team chemistry and get used to the NBA. We all know the Nets are going to be NBA Finals Champs :D !

but honestly, if you hadn't heard of lebron james before last year, you must've been living in a cave for the last few years.

Gamertag: KRAAAWG

Comment

No superstars???

Primoz Brezec?!?!?

Bonzi Wells?!?!

The aspect of Lebron's game that seperates him from Brezec is his arm span. If Lebron's arms were like 2 feet shorter he wouldn't even be in the NBA and I DARE you to refute that.

And why do you keep mentioning drug use? Maybe you should join Comrade stingray and all of the other communist hippies that keep hating on the Bobcats.
                                ok fine ur not high, r u stupid. 2 feet shorter, omg he would have stumps for arms, NOBODY would be in the nba if there arms were two feet shorter, ahaha omg were not playing kickball. and if you ever compare brezec to leborn agian we have a serious problem. i like how u said hwo cant refute the arm span, of course i cant thats one of the most outrageous statements i hvae ever heard.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information