Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bobcats get final piece for championship puzzle.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Brodeur
    Sean May was a ridiculously dumb pick by the Bobcats. And Gerald Wallace will win DPOY.

Almost as dumb as Michael Jordan over Tim McCormick, probably the worst move ever, totally doomed the franchise forever.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
    Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
    Originally posted by njx9
    do i tell you when to flip the burger?

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisCybulski
      Sean May was a ridiculously dumb pick by the Bobcats. And Gerald Wallace will win DPOY.

Almost as dumb as Michael Jordan over Tim McCormick, probably the worst move ever, totally doomed the franchise forever.
      ...........I'm going to ignore that beause it's the right thing to do.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

no bonzi wells is not going to get them over the hump he is a good player but not a great player. and there young talent is still learning so they have a few more years before i believe they are a playoff team

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisCybulski

...........I'm going to ignore that beause it's the right thing to do.
          I'm gonna take that as you surrendering to my far superior basketball knowledge.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
          Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
          Originally posted by njx9
          do i tell you when to flip the burger?

Comment

Guys I just got off the phone with Charlotte Bobcats coach Bernie Bickerstaff.

He said that the team is really amped about all the support you are throwing their way. Keep the votes coming guys. Only 88 more left to go!!!

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

Working...
            X

Debug Information