• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

04 was great

Comment

Originally posted by cardsalltheway
      04 was great
      ok i dont knwo if u have siad ur a guy yet, but right there proves u r, no girls play madden

Comment

Originally posted by draftguru151
        Originally posted by remix 6
        "You took me home and it felt so good"

i like the song Future Needs by Sparta but i cant find anywhere to DL it..i believe the songs real name is "Taking Back Control"

cant find it though :(
        Sparta is a really good band.
        u have the song downloaded or something that u can send to me? would be greatly appreciated

Comment

Originally posted by DChess
          04 was great
          ok i dont knwo if u have siad ur a guy yet, but right there proves u r, no girls play madden
          that was a really stupid comment cus my cousin plays madden and almost beat me and she is a girl

Comment

Originally posted by jets future
            04 was great
            that was a really stupid comment cus my cousin plays madden and almost beat me and she is a girl
            then u jsut straight up blow at madden, and u should never play again

Comment

Originally posted by draftguru151
              "You took me home and it felt so good"

i like the song Future Needs by Sparta but i cant find anywhere to DL it..i believe the songs real name is "Taking Back Control"

cant find it though :(
              Sparta is a really good band.
              u have the song downloaded or something that u can send to me? would be greatly appreciated
              I have their music on my other computer but I just got a new mac and haven't hooked up my old computer yet. If you can't find it under sparta check "at the drive in" because they broke up and became sparta and "mars volta"

That is correct comahan
              I ******* LOVE YOU DG
              <3 dg

Comment

Originally posted by jets future
                04 was great
                then u jsut straight up blow at madden, and u should never play again
                i was exaderating but girls still play madden, what is it illegal for a girl to play madden, seriously that was mad stupid

Comment

Girls play madden, but cards isn't a girl so it doesn't matter.

That is correct comahan
                  I ******* LOVE YOU DG
                  <3 dg

Comment

MAD-DEN OH FOUR

this is the name, the game, the ultimate game

Love that song, that game had the best music. Plus, it got me into Yellowcard.

Actually, now that I think about it, '03 was even better, cos it had Party Hard and Get Over It and The Anthem.

bonekrusher on the sig magic
                    <beans> libid dont worry man i think fondling big black men is a perfectly worthy career goal
                    <JBond> laughing so hard I am crying

Comment

I hate the soundtracks to all the Madden games, they get worse and worse ever year and every year I think it isnt possible to get any worse. It is all pop rap/rock that is just bad, very bad. I vote none of the above, on 06 my friend had a Brak CD loaded for Madden and that was infinitely times better than any Madden soundtrack.

Comment

Yea I have put my own soundtracks on there for the last few years.

Nerv, what do you mean Brak? Like from space ghost?

That is correct comahan
                        I ******* LOVE YOU DG
                        <3 dg

Comment

Originally posted by Gang Green
                          This music in Madden 07 has to be the worst crap I have ever heard. It is all for suicidal Emo Children. How can you like that s hit?
                          Children, this is what pure ignorance sounds like.

http://minnesotasportstwentyfourseven.blogspot.com/

Comment

'04 and '06

Go Ravens!

Comment

well I'd have to go to madden 03 and 04, good tunes, one advantage Grand theift auto has on madden, choice of music

Comment

Only song I really like from this year is Revelations by Audioslave.

'04 rocked.
                                "Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya."

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information