Entourage: New Season Discussion

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Entourage: New Season Discussion

Started The Sopranos thread, mind as well start the entourage one too. According to the digital cable menu Carla Gugino is Vinces new agent, One word: HOT!. Shes the lesbian in Sin City who is abducted by the Elijah Wood character (the one who walks around nude in the beginning)

Nice job CCB, I just thought of starting this when I saw the Sopranos thread, but you beat me to it. Carla Gugino is damn fine (Night at the Museum, etc.), and I can't wait for tonight. There hasn't been much hype for these upcoming episodes, so other than the new agent I don't know what to expect.

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

i still hope Ari in there some where like trying to steal back Vince or take Drama as his client

Comment

I can't wait for this. Plus, the new season of Trailer Park Boys starts tonight. Huge day for television.

Comment

Originally posted by KCJ58 View Post
          i still hope Ari in there some where like trying to steal back Vince or take Drama as his client
          He has to be. He is the best character on the show. For all my Howard Stern fans sometime this season there will be a cameo by the great Artie Lange.

Comment

Originally posted by KCJ58 View Post
            I was thinking about that. Ari keeps Drama as his client as part of a devious plan to stay close to Vince, and stay prominent in the show. Also Carla Gugino is really hot, so thats always a plus. All in all, im really excited for the new season to start.

Comment

Originally posted by Charm City Byrdgang View Post
              He has to be. He is the best character on the show. For all my Howard Stern fans sometime this season there will be a cameo by the great Artie Lange.
              Are you serious? I've only seen Artie in "Beer League" but I think he's great. Entourage just keeps getting better and better.

Comment

I don't get HBO at school, hopefully one of the tv sites carries it

Comment

Originally posted by Moses View Post
                  Are you serious? I've only seen Artie in "Beer League" but I think he's great. Entourage just keeps getting better and better.
                  If you like Artie you should get your hands on his DVD "It's the Whiskey Talking" Its hilarious. His stand up is awesome.

Comment

If you like Artie you should get your hands on his DVD "It's the Whiskey Talking" Its hilarious. His stand up is awesome.
                    I'll definitely check it out. If only my internet didn't download at 0.01kb/s. :(

Beer League is a great movie. It's one of those movies where you can just shut your brain off and enjoy the hilarity brought to the table. Easily one of my favourite comedies of all-time.

Comment

Started The Sopranos thread, mind as well start the entourage one too. According to the digital cable menu Carla Gugino is Vinces new agent, One word: HOT!. Shes the lesbian in Sin City who is abducted by the Elijah Wood character (the one who walks around nude in the beginning)
                      What was the name of Carla Gugino's character in Sin City?

Comment

Favourite Episode - The one with Saigon or the one with Jesse Jane and Devon

ALL COMPLIMENTS TO: BANTX FOR THE SIG

XBOX360 Gamertag: GZA88

Comment

Originally posted by Big Mike View Post
                          Don't forget Teagan Presley!!!!!!

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Originally posted by etk View Post
                            Don't forget Teagan Presley!!!!!!

Your right, but Jesse kills them all!!!!

ALL COMPLIMENTS TO: BANTX FOR THE SIG

XBOX360 Gamertag: GZA88

Comment

Originally posted by Big Mike View Post
                              I love when they're holding Drama over the balcony. Hilarious.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information