Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NCAA 07 40 yard dash help

This question has sat in the video games thread so I'll ask here
    On NCAA 07, how do you run the 40, I can never figure out what Im supposed to do!

Sig thanks to Bonekrusher

Will Give Rep

Comment

What system?

Comment

PS2, maybe thats why it sat there in the other thread, forgot to mention it!

Comment

You tap X as fast as you can. I like to set the controller on a hard surface (desk) and use my index finger.

Comment

Make sure you wait for "Go".

Comment

Just buy one of those controllers that have the turbo button and then you can get like a 4.3 40.
              Ohio State Buckeyes Duke Blue Devils New York Jets St. Louis Cardinals San Jose Sharks Seattle Mariners

Comment

Originally posted by thetedginnshow View Post
                Just buy one of those controllers that have the turbo button and then you can get like a 4.3 40.
                I've run a 4.19 with my hand, as a d-lineman. If you can tap fast enough, it's easy.

Comment

Ward has really strong forearms from his extensive time beati...erm..uh..nevermind.

Originally posted by Morgan Freeman
                  Titty sprinkles

Comment

I don't press the button, rather I rake my finger across the button horizontally.

Comment

alrite thanks every1

Comment

Originally posted by ncst8fan83 View Post
                        Ward has really strong forearms from his extensive time beati...erm..uh..nevermind.
                        Beating the drums and playing piano?

Comment

haha

I'm usually pretty bad at button mashing games, but what Ward said definitely helps.

Personally, I have a friend who is a button mashing beast who I'm just like, "OK, when it says go, just mash the **** out of X"

Comment

Wooo 4.71! Not to shabby

Comment

Originally posted by Ward View Post
                              I've run a 4.19 with my hand, as a d-lineman. If you can tap fast enough, it's easy.
                              Haha. I guess. I actually meant 4.19 or whatever's the lowest in my earlier post. I get about a 4.4 with my lack of mashing skills.

Of course, I don't like to play that mode anyway because it's long and boring with a lot of problems IMO.
                              Ohio State Buckeyes Duke Blue Devils New York Jets St. Louis Cardinals San Jose Sharks Seattle Mariners

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information