Simpsons appreciation thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Simpsons appreciation thread

This show has gone on...seemingly forever. It's definitely one of the best, if not THE best show. It has slowed down recently but after 18 seasons that is to be expected. But this show had some classic lines. This thread is dedicated to one of the most classic shows of all time, The Simpsons. Post anything related to the show!

I grew up liking bart, but Homer is definitely my favorite character.

lost its touch over the past years, but the movie looks great

Comment

should have made a movie at the height of their popularity... not now. It's a dying show. All the cartoons on fox suck... here's hoping the new Futurama's are gold on comedy central.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
      http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
      KO KNOWS

Comment

great tv show....but south park is better

"Just Win Baby"- Al Davis
        @SirStackAlot707

Comment

Great Show. 'Nuff said.
          Reached 1,000 posts 4/29/07, lost it because of the deletion of the forum mock.
          Also Also: Reached 1,000 posts again 12/31/07

Comment

all-time classic without it, shows like south park and family guy wouldn't exist. It set the trend. My favorite simpsons ever is the "Behind the Laughter" episode which may be one of the greatest episodes ever.

Comment

This thread is going to be...

Comment

had so many great moments. Just one of my favorite shows.

Comment

Originally posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
                  should have made a movie at the height of their popularity... not now. It's a dying show. All the cartoons on fox suck... here's hoping the new Futurama's are gold on comedy central.
                  the shows moving to comedy central sweet
                  I think the simpsons still has a few okay years left

Sig thanks to Bonekrusher

Comment

i lost interest when homer stopped strangling bart and became a *****.

I SUPPORT A GREENER OREGON

Comment

i know the mr plow theme song!

Comment

Fell off lately since the characters don't have the range of absurdity that south park was able to reach.

Comment

From Season 3-Season 10, the Simpsons was simply untouchable. I cannot recall a single episode in those seasons that flat sucked. Seasons 11-13 were good, but not as good. I have stopped watching The Simpsons because it is just too painfully unfunny anymore. I think the rise of Family Guy and South Park hurt the show because its cleverness was overshadowed by the shock value of those other shows. Still, The Simpsons is an all-time great program, and I will always own the DVD's of the good seasons and watch the good episodes in syndication.

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

Comment

with all the homers on here how is this thread not more popular

Comment

gbp, awesome. + rep for general hilarity.

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information