Durant Will Declare

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Durant Will Declare

Austin Newspaper says he will declare next week, saw it on the bottom ticker of eson, trying to find another link. sordive lets me down, i wouldve loved to see him and oden return

edit-not the best link or credibiblity but http://ncaabasketball.aolsportsblog....aft-next-week/

it was on espn though

can a mod change it to durant, thanks

Comment

That's not that surprising. No way Durant would have stayed after an year like this one.

Comment

As of now, #1 pick.

Comment

Not that surprising. I thought he needed another year, but I expected this.

Comment

Until Oden declares, he's got the #1 pick locked up.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by stillaraiderfan View Post
                As of now, #1 pick.
                no doubt, and i would even put julian wright over noah, unless bill walker comes out, does anybody know his situation

Comment

well i expected him to leave cus he already did what he can do in the ncaa. he probaly could of gotten way better before he took the next level. but we will never know now.
                  but oden schould stay cus he really doesent have a prooven offense game. he can play offence, but imagine how nasty it would be if he stayed.

Comment

Originally posted by DChess View Post
                    no doubt, and i would even put julian wright over noah, unless bill walker comes out, does anybody know his situation
                    I wouldn't even pick Noah.

Comment

Tough decision when you're going to be one of the top 2 picks

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

can bill walker come out? i dont understand him.
                        cus right now isnt he in high school.
                        the rule is that you have to be out of high school for one year, so you cant get left back and be 19 when you come out of high school

Comment

Originally posted by jets future View Post
                          can bill walker come out? i dont understand him.
                          cus right now isnt he in high school.
                          the rule is that you have to be out of high school for one year, so you cant get left back and be 19 when you come out of high school
                          Billy Walker was with K-State this year and he got hurt. He is a year removed from school, thus he could enter

Comment

Originally posted by DChess View Post
                            Am I misreading this or are you calling Noah the 3rd best player in this class?

Designs by D-Unit

ILEMTPKC - I Love Eli Manning <The Patriots Killer> Club

Comment

Originally posted by cardsalltheway View Post
                              Am I misreading this or are you calling Noah the 3rd best player in this class?
                              He may be the 3rd best player coming off that Florida team

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information