Current/or to be University?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Current/or to be University?

What College do you go to or plan to attend. What major?

I have accepted admittance to Ohio State, so if you go there, see you in fall. Starting out as a physics major, no clue where i may ultimately end up (not to say i will not stick to physics).

Also, if anyone does go to OSU, and helpful hints? Like, best dorm accomodations? and what are "MUST do's?

DChess resizing inc.

Reality is relative.

We don't give a DAMN for the whole state of Michigan

Reno Nevada 2008

Comment

I have gotten a scholorship with North Carolina to play basketball. I am highly ranked on Rivals.com I am going to start at C for them next year....................on NCAA Basketball 2007

Comment

Originally posted by Homicide View Post
        I have gotten a scholorship with North Carolina to play basketball. I am highly ranked on Rivals.com I am going to start at C for them next year....................on NCAA Basketball 2007
        What the???? Whats your name bro? You must be boosting because NC hasnt recruited no Cs

ALL COMPLIMENTS TO: BANTX FOR THE SIG

XBOX360 Gamertag: GZA88

Comment

Pretty sure he was talking about the video game prospect mode...

DChess resizing inc.

Reality is relative.

We don't give a DAMN for the whole state of Michigan

Comment

Originally posted by Freddy G View Post
            Pretty sure he was talking about the video game prospect mode...
            o, no wonder

ALL COMPLIMENTS TO: BANTX FOR THE SIG

XBOX360 Gamertag: GZA88

Comment

Graduating high school this year, chose to go to Villanova, in PA. Got a friend playing football there a year older than me, plus its a great academic chance for me(though..very...expensive). It was between that and Northeastern.

Comment

I'm a junior and will apply to the following schools (in the order I would like to go) this coming Fall:

1. Georgetown
                Strengths
                Great academics...good location in the Wash. DC area ... good sports, mainly basketball
                Weaknesses
                Campus under construction... decent/OK climate at best... only an adequate business program... gets engulfed by massive lineman... financial aid could be better
                Notes: Father went there: nice asset to have

2. Duke
                Strengths
                Great climate... beautiful campus... great academics... pretty girls... very good aid packages
                Weaknesses
                Doesn't have the size you look for at the position... only 1,200 admittants... JJ Redick went there... few scholarships
                Notes: Redick is no longer attending Duke.

3. UNC
                Strengths
                Great size... good/great academics... wonderful financial aid program... great campus
                Weaknesses
                Only accepts 18% students NOT from NC (about 800)... doesn't have elite timed speed... football team is balls
                Notes: Sister is currently attending.

Comment

I went to Worcester State College and majored in English... and Communications... and Biology... and Chemistry... and English again... yeah I changed majors a lot... they wanted to rename the school "the University of Massachusetts-Worcester," which would have been waaaaaaaay cooler, but didn't...

Woo.

Last edited by Jay; 04-10-2007, 09:24 PM.

Comment

Heartland Community College right here (as is NickBam). HD will be at Illinois State next year as well.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Originally posted by JBCX
                    Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

i attended Duke

Comment

Frostburg State University '09..only because ***** University of MD wouldn't accept me :(.

Comment

I hope to get into a local MD school like Towson state, Salsbury, university of MD or maybe York College. I am also debating about just heading down to WVU and partying my butt off, but I figure it wont be worth it.

Comment

Comment

Here are some miscellaneous tips:

-Get involved in intramurals. It's fun to keep playing sports and you meet a ton of people with similar interests.

-Don't lock yourself in your room and be anti-social. University is the perfect time to meet people, so get out there and make some new friends.

-Wear sandals in the shower.

-Only bring one set of dishes. Anything more will mean that you let dirty dishes pile up.

-If you're not legal age, get a fake I.D.

-Realize that you learn more outside of the classroom than you ever will inside it.

-Don't be afraid of change because there will be a ton of it, especially within yourself.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information