Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Midwest

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #46
    Originally posted by GB12 View Post
    Since you didn't get it the first ten times here it is again.


    And I did not need to know that you have a chode.
    You don't have a chode? must be fun being an alien...

    Culture is part of Geography, and when you think midwest culture you thin kof the breadbasket.

    What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
    they get smoked.

    2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
    Hint:Not the Bears.

    Comment


    • #47
      Originally posted by TitleTown088 View Post
      You don't have a chode? must be fun being an alien...

      You and I must have different understandings of what a chode is.

      Comment


      • #48
        Originally posted by SuperKevin View Post
        You and I must have different understandings of what a chode is.
        2-4 inches long, and wider than it is longer

        Comment


        • #49
          Originally posted by SuperKevin View Post
          You and I must have different understandings of what a chode is.
          The area between your bung and your frankfurter.

          AKA a taint. Taint your butt and taint your dingy.

          What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
          they get smoked.

          2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
          Hint:Not the Bears.

          Comment


          • #50
            Originally posted by TitleTown088 View Post
            The area between your bung and your frankfurter.
            That's a gooch. A chode is having a weiner thats wider than it is long

            Comment


            • #51
              Originally posted by TitleTown088 View Post
              The area between your bung and your frankfurter.

              AKA a taint. Taint your butt and taint your dingy.
              no,no,no,no

              thats your taint (taint your butt taint you balls) or gooch as some like to call it, a chodes true definition can be found above. (and yes im referring to the *****)

              Comment


              • #52
                Originally posted by SuperKevin View Post
                That's a gooch. A chode is having a weiner thats wider than it is long
                Are you from Canada or somthing?

                See you guys really arn't midwest. You don't even call a chode, a chode.

                What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
                they get smoked.

                2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
                Hint:Not the Bears.

                Comment


                • #53
                  Originally posted by SuperKevin View Post
                  That's a gooch. A chode is having a weiner thats wider than it is long
                  this man is correct

                  Comment


                  • #54
                    Originally posted by SuperKevin View Post
                    I try to avoid thinking about Texas whenever possible
                    Come on man.. Texas has the hottest girls and you know it.

                    Comment


                    • #55
                      Originally posted by TitleTown088 View Post
                      Are you from Canada or somthing?

                      See you guys really arn't midwest. You don't even call a chode, a chode.
                      nah, you just got a misunderstanding of the word, i've never heard it called that, and i bet if you ask 100 ppl from all over the u.s 99 would call it a gooch or a taint

                      Comment


                      • #56
                        Originally posted by DChess View Post
                        this man is correct
                        Yes that's the definition.

                        Comment


                        • #57
                          Originally posted by TitleTown088 View Post
                          Yeah, way before people were even partying like it was 1999...It is now 2007..Saying Indiana is part of the midwest is like saying my chode is part of my butthole, come on....
                          it's in no mans land.
                          HAHAHAHA ALL HAIL THE CHODE PRINCE!!!! How's it hangin? Short, but fat.

                          Comment


                          • #58
                            Originally posted by cunningham06 View Post
                            HAHAHAHA ALL HAIL THE CHODE PRINCE!!!! How's it hangin? Short, but fat.
                            ahhaha

                            see titletown, nobody calls the gooch a chode.

                            Comment


                            • #59
                              Originally posted by cunningham06 View Post
                              Come on man.. Texas has the hottest girls and you know it.
                              Yup, Florida,Southern California and Texas have the best women in the USofA.

                              Comment


                              • #60
                                Well, if that's the real deffinition of a chode, everyone I have met in the last 21 years must think that I can't pop the bottem of a tuna can out with my dong..... I feel like an idiot.

                                What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
                                they get smoked.

                                2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
                                Hint:Not the Bears.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information