The Crunchwrap Supreme

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cheesy Bean & Rice Burrito = God in a tortilla and without hair
    Mr Garrison: Does anyone know what sexual harassment means?
    Cartman: When you are trying to have intercourse with a special lady friend and some other guy comes up and tickles your balls from behind.

Comment

It's pretty much the greatest thing ever invented by mankind

Sig by Me

Comment

Since I was a little kid until today my favorite fast food of all time is the Roy Rogers Gold Rush, the honey sauce is so good.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
        http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
        Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
        http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

Comment

Re: The Crunchwrap Supreme

Originally posted by JagsFanWL
          Quite possibly, the greatest thing to ever come from a fastfood restaurant. Wash that down with a Baja Blast and a side of cinnamon twists. If I'm ever on death row, this is my last meal.

How much does Taco Bell own?
          Local Taco Bell is under construction...but yes the CWS does own. BUT...is the Spicy Chicken CWS better?

Comment

Originally posted by D4rk 0ne
            Cheesy Bean & Rice Burrito = God in a tortilla and without hair
            You might as well just eat your own poop. I love Taco Bell but seriously, that thing is just lard and processed cheese, it goes through your system in the time it takes to eat it.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

Originally posted by DChess
              taco bell tastes unbeilvable..............when ur baked
              Fixed it for ya.

Comment

You guys are slaughtering your bowels with that crap. Food is meant to stay in your digestive system for longer than 30 minutes.

Comment

Taco Bell is a complete joke once you start eating at Rio Wraps, Baja Fresh, or any other higher quality mexican place.

Comment

Originally posted by Greg Behrendt
                    Taco Bell is a complete joke once you start eating at Rio Wraps, Baja Fresh, or any other higher quality mexican place.
                    But Taco Bell is open late and cheap as balls.

Comment

Originally posted by cgf
                      But the food is low quality. I would rather spend a couple extra bucks and get some food that hasnt been sitting in a plastic bag in the freezer for 3 months.

Comment

Originally posted by cgf
                        But the food is low quality. I would rather spend a couple extra bucks and get some food that hasnt been sitting in a plastic bag in the freezer for 3 months.
                        meh. It's good enough.

Comment

Originally posted by cgf
                          Dont even listen to him, he lived on taco bell for about 4 years

Comment

Originally posted by Nerv
                            Originally posted by cgf
                            Dont even listen to him, he lived on taco bell for about 4 years
                            good to see man.

Comment

Originally posted by cgf
                              And who is to say that foods at these places aren't frozen.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
                              http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
                              Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
                              http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

Comment

Originally posted by ghettosermon
                                Originally posted by cgf
                                And who is to say that foods at these places aren't frozen.
                                Baja Fresh just says they have 'gourmet' (wtf, gourmet mexican food doesnt even exist) food so they can charge a buttload more money for it, when the ingredients are basically the same and it doesnt taste much better.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information