No announcement yet.

The Crunchwrap Supreme

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Taco Bell is the best fast food restaurant in the world. In fact I'm eating some right now.

Even the guys who made the movie "Demolition Man" know Taco Bell rules. If there is ever a restaurant war, Taco Bell will surely win.
    "Oh **** it's Kam, RUN!!!"

Comment

I may be alone on this but in general I just don't like Mexican food.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
      http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
      Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
      http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

Comment

Originally posted by ghettosermon
        I may be alone on this but in general I just don't like Mexican food.
        yup, you're alone

Sig by Me

Comment

Originally posted by Nerv
          Originally posted by Greg Behrendt
          Originally posted by cgf
          Originally posted by Greg Behrendt
          Taco Bell is a complete joke once you start eating at Rio Wraps, Baja Fresh, or any other higher quality mexican place.
          But Taco Bell is open late and cheap as balls.
          But the food is low quality. I would rather spend a couple extra bucks and get some food that hasnt been sitting in a plastic bag in the freezer for 3 months.
          Dont even listen to him, he lived on taco bell for about 4 years
          It's true, It's true. But that 4 years of living off Taco Bell made me realize how ****** the food is. Yes it is delicous while drunk or extremely hungry but the quality of food is replusive. I am not saying Taco Bell doesnt taste good because it does, but saying Taco Bell produces the best food shows how truly ignorant you are.

Comment

Originally posted by TitleTown088
            Originally posted by drowe
            Originally posted by djp4516
            Chipotle.

ummm...you spelled Qdoba wrong.
            perfectly put drowe . chipotle don't have *********** on Qdoba.

And as for taco bell you shouldn't eat fast food. Your going to get fat or cancer, or bolth and die from it. :|
            wat the hell, Chipotle > Qdoba. Qdoba burritos are sooo effing tiny. I could easily eat two of those if I were truly hungry (and I only weigh 150 lbs). Also, Qdoba tortillas are kinda weird... Anyways, Chipotle and Qdoba are essentially the same thing, but Chipotle is BIGGER.

Of course, I am biased since I go to the original first Chipotle ever in downtown Denver quite frequently.

Projected win total: 55+

Comment

Originally posted by Namy
              Originally posted by TitleTown088
              Originally posted by drowe
              Originally posted by djp4516
              Chipotle.

ummm...you spelled Qdoba wrong.
              perfectly put drowe . chipotle don't have *********** on Qdoba.

And as for taco bell you shouldn't eat fast food. Your going to get fat or cancer, or bolth and die from it. :|
              wat the hell, Chipotle > Qdoba. Qdoba burritos are sooo effing tiny. I could easily eat two of those if I were truly hungry (and I only weigh 150 lbs). Also, Qdoba tortillas are kinda weird... Anyways, Chipotle and Qdoba are essentially the same thing, but Chipotle is BIGGER.

Of course, I am biased since I go to the original first Chipotle ever in downtown Denver quite frequently.
              Qdoba>Chipotle. the sizes of the burritos vary based on who is making 'em. i've had ginormous burritos at both places...and i've had smaller burritos at both places. but Qdoba has the Pablano Pesto Burrito and far superior salsa. Chipotle doesn't have nearly as much to offer, menu-wise. But, I do enjoy Chipotle when their isn't a Qdoba around.

Comment

Working...
              X

Debug Information