All Canadians Out There

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All Canadians Out There

Where are all the Canadians at? Im from Mississauga. Where you guys from, school, you play football, OVFL?

There is already a thread about this from like a couple days ago... I play JV though.

Comment

From Brampton - St.Marguerite D;Youvlle High School

ALL COMPLIMENTS TO: BANTX FOR THE SIG

XBOX360 Gamertag: GZA88

Comment

Haha, that was the name of my elementary.

Comment

What is the OVFL?

Comment

who you play for in JV...i was with mississauga, now with halton

i played against D'Youville in football, i went to Xavier, we beat you guys twice last year.

Comment

Originally posted by Moses View Post
              What is the OVFL?
              The Ontario Varsity Football League. There are two levels JV (under 16) and Sr (under 19). It is compared to the OHL for football. There are about 20 teams i believe from all over Ontario. Pretty competitive league. Id say that many, many players out of this league go to the CIS.

Comment

Originally posted by Billingsley26 View Post
                The Ontario Varsity Football League. There are two levels JV (under 16) and Sr (under 19). It is compared to the OHL for football. There are about 20 teams i believe from all over Ontario. Pretty competitive league. Id say that many, many players out of this league go to the CIS.
                So is this high school football or what? All the good football players I've known about play in high school, not an external league.

Comment

i played against D'Youville in football, i went to Xavier, we beat you guys twice last year.
                  DY sucks in football. I may join at Rb next year. The coaches are desperate to have me. But Dyouville thrives in Basketball. Easliy top 3 program in Ontario.

ALL COMPLIMENTS TO: BANTX FOR THE SIG

XBOX360 Gamertag: GZA88

Comment

Originally posted by Big Mike View Post
                    DY sucks in football. I may join at Rb next year. The coaches are desperate to have me. But Dyouville thrives in Basketball. Easliy top 3 program in Ontario.
                    Ya i know, they were allright last year, but sucked this year. Basketball is crazy there, you guys killed us all the time.

Comment

Originally posted by Moses View Post
                      So is this high school football or what? All the good football players I've known about play in high school, not an external league.
                      This is better tha Highschool. This is comparable to the OHL as i said. Probabl the best highschools guys play on this team. Its open to anyone to tryout, but it is very competitive. Great league. Almost anyone who goes on to play CIS has probably played in the OVFL (coming from ontario that is). where you from? they probably have a team.

Comment

Cumberland Panthers, they went undefeated in the season last year but choked in the playoffs, we're probably a top team in the province and have a good shot at winning it all this year.

Comment

This is better tha Highschool. This is comparable to the OHL as i said. Probabl the best highschools guys play on this team. Its open to anyone to tryout, but it is very competitive. Great league. Almost anyone who goes on to play CIS has probably played in the OVFL (coming from ontario that is). where you from? they probably have a team.
                          I'm from outside of Ottawa.

Comment

Originally posted by Draft King View Post
                            Cumberland Panthers, they went undefeated in the season last year but choked in the playoffs, we're probably a top team in the province and have a good shot at winning it all this year.
                            I played against Cumberland in hockey. They ran our show.

Comment

From Central Toronto, play for Northern SS in the TDSSAA (HS), play MTW in Jr. OV.

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information