WCBGUYouChoose: Rachel Nichols vs Suzy Kolber

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JBond93

Nichols. I don't want to be too graphic, but watch when she speaks. She does weird things with her mouth, making a perfect "O." You know what that is good for...
    Blow job. :P

Comment

Originally posted by yodachu

Nichols. I don't want to be too graphic, but watch when she speaks. She does weird things with her mouth, making a perfect "O." You know what that is good for...
      :o Yoda, you need to kep yourself in line!

Follow Me on Twitter!
      https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam

Comment

:D :D :D :D

Comment

She looks like she'd bite.

Comment

Originally posted by steelersfan43

She looks like she'd bite.
            Funniest thing that you've ever written.

Comment

Originally posted by yodachu

:o Yoda, you need to kep yourself in line!
              Why? Yoda will do. If Yoda feels like telling some1 to shut the **** up, yoda will tell them to shut the **** up.

Comment

I hate the way Nichols says ESPN. It's like she's enunciating for an audio Spanish dictionary or something.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

I'm pretty sure Nichols is not a lesbaian. I can't say the same for Kolber so I went with Nichols.

Comment

Originally posted by bearsfan_51
                    I hate the way Nichols says ESPN. It's like she's enunciating for an audio Spanish dictionary or something.
                    She always says ESPM.

That is correct comahan
                    I ******* LOVE YOU DG
                    <3 dg

Comment

By the way, we all watch WAY too much TV.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

Get rid of the other fat lady.

Comment

Erin Andrews, but what's with Kolber saying words like "Scheeeme!" and "The Chargers DEEE!" over emphazing everything. Then you got Nichols and the Asain guy Daryn Lynn taking the boring news reporter approach with no insight and no emotion. I think Nichols would be better if she acted like a living person and knew what she was talking about. It's always better when you get your news from somebody you feel like you know, such as Sal Paolantonio, Chris Mortensen, Mike Greenberg, Erin Andrews, real people.
                          I remember: Sean Taylor

Bosanac01

Comment

Bring back the "Ask Windy" thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Nitschke-Hawk
                              Erin Andrews, but what's with Kolber saying words like "Scheeeme!" and "The Chargers DEEE!" over emphazing everything. Then you got Nichols and the Asain guy Daryn Lynn taking the boring news reporter approach with no insight and no emotion. I think Nichols would be better if she acted like a living person and knew what she was talking about. It's always better when you get your news from somebody you feel like you know, such as Sal Paolantonio, Chris Mortensen, Mike Greenberg, Erin Andrews, real people.
                              Nichols would be better in a tube top and daisy dukes .

And I could care less about what Erin Andrews says, cuz i'm not really paying attention to that part of the body

Comment

Originally posted by Patriots-Lions
                                Bring back the "Ask Windy" thread.
                                Who was the third guy in the "Ask Windy, cgf and ..." thread.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information