No announcement yet.

Is Cheating Ok???

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have technically cheated on my current gf several times, but each time I "cheated", we were allowed to see other people. Since we have gotten back together officially, I have been faithful. I'm not proud of it, and I don't recommend it. It was a lot of work to keep her from finding out. Trust me, it's usually not worth it.

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

Comment

cheating is FUNdamental!
      Originally posted by njx9
      i invite all of you to spam the board with moronic topics that aren't even vaguely entertaining. please.

Comment

Originally posted by Vince Lombardi
        reading is FUNdamental!

Comment

Originally posted by cgf
          Originally posted by Charm City Byrdgang
          I cheated on all my gfs before the one i'm with now who I would never cheat on.
          YOu know we're cool, but that's pretty scummy. If i'm with a girl i won't cheat on her, often i just don't go with girl and just become "friends with benifits"
          Its like they say "young, dumb and full of c...."

Comment

Lie Cheat Steal

Comment

It's a pretty scummy thing to do... whether in sports, school, or a relationship.[/list]

Sig by me... Hold the applause.

Comment

Originally posted by VoteLynnSwan
                It's a pretty scummy thing to do... whether in sports, school, or a relationship.[/list]
                nah, it's expected in sports and i have no issues with screwing the establishment by cheating in school. But it is scummy to do in relationships.

Comment

if i can cheat and get away with it i will

regarding relationships, i dont see the need in cheating because if i want someone else i just dump who im with

Comment

Originally posted by stephenson86

regarding relationships, i dont see the need in cheating because if i want someone else i just dump who im with
                    OH you cooky brits. :P

Comment

It's ok to cheat on your girlfriend if she cheats on you with the same girl you're cheating on her with at the same time. 8)
                      I remember: Sean Taylor

Bosanac01

Comment

if your smart enough to get away with cheating in school you deserve the grade!

cheating on your gf is ok as long as she's hotter than ur Gf..jk

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
                        they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
                        Hint:Not the Bears.

Comment

People who cheat in relationships are about as low as it gets. I have absolutely no respect for anyone who isn't man enough to break up with a girl he is no longer interested in. There is never an excuse, and it's simply a pathetic thing to do.

Comment

Originally posted by cgf
                            Originally posted by stephenson86

OH you cooky brits. :P
                            we are an interesting breed

Comment

Originally posted by frogstomp
                              People who cheat in relationships are about as low as it gets. I have absolutely no respect for anyone who isn't man enough to break up with a girl he is no longer interested in. There is never an excuse, and it's simply a pathetic thing to do.
                              I'll have to apologize to Elisha :P

Comment

Originally posted by cgf
                                Originally posted by frogstomp
                                I'll have to apologize to Elisha :P
                                Great, just what the forum needed... you. :roll: :twisted:

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information