No announcement yet.

Is Cheating Ok???

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yeah it's an irritating thing tho, cause i've gotta form opinions and arguments based on what people say in class.

Comment

I will lie, cheat, and steal to get ahead in everything. The ends justify the means, but I have been cheated on in a relationship, and I will NEVER put someone through that.

I cheat my way through everything in school, college included(not papers, that requires more effort than actually writing the papers.) It is easy enough not to get caught. And I follow the motto, it ain't cheatin' if you don't get caught.

In football, I was a safety. I probably could have been called for pass interference everytime it was thrown my way, but I knew how to hide it and was never called for it.
      I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me.
      Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Originally posted by someone447
        I will lie, cheat, and steal to get ahead in everything. The ends justify the means, but I have been cheated on in a relationship, and I will NEVER put someone through that.

I cheat my way through everything in school, college included(not papers, that requires more effort than actually writing the papers.) It is easy enough not to get caught. And I follow the motto, it ain't cheatin' if you don't get caught.

In football, I was a safety. I probably could have been called for pass interference everytime it was thrown my way, but I knew how to hide it and was never called for it.
        seriously I played dline and hockey, if you had any clue how much i cheated in both, you'd be blown away. If i ever went past the goallie and didn't atleast mess with him by slapping him with my stick you know i was sick or something and in football i'd do everything but two handed choke out the OT on me.

Comment

Who cheats off the person next to them? Sure sure you kids are all geniuses on the internet (we know, you try your best to remind us every oppertunity you get..) but your idea of cheating on a test is copying off some kid next to you?

Come on, you gotta cheat off of the teachers answer key, or pull up your sweatshirt and read the correct answers off your arm.

Comment

Originally posted by Nerv
            Who cheats off the person next to them? Sure sure you kids are all geniuses on the internet (we know, you try your best to remind us every oppertunity you get..) but your idea of cheating on a test is copying off some kid next to you?

Come on, you gotta cheat off of the teachers answer key, or pull up your sweatshirt and read the correct answers off your arm.
            Or get the answer via text message from a friend you know studied.
            SKOL VIKINGS!

Comment

Originally posted by Nerv

Or get a coppy of the teacher's answer key and keep it hidden under your test.

Comment

Yes I've cheated and no its not okay.

Comment

BTW, of course I've cheated in school. I mean, who hasn't? Also, no I do not feel bad at all about it, because on the stuff I've cheated on, I haven't really needed to know the info.
                  SKOL VIKINGS!

Comment

I just sat next to the valedictorian in every class I had with her, she had a crush on me so she would let me cheat. She never let any one else cheat off her though. Now, that is the easiest way to make an A in a class.
                    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me.
                    Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

I think of cheating as the school equivalent of steroids in baseball. Most people cheat so if your not cheating, you’re at a disadvantage. Now I do occasionally cheat if I'm not prepared for a pop quiz of a short story I didn't read or a Spanish vocab quiz, but usually I know the material and don't have to.

I've never felt bad about cheating, but I do hate it when people cheat on everything and end up with 4.0 GPA's when they couldn’t change a light bulb on their own. This is why I love the SAT's, ACT's, ect... I would be all for ethics codes where there is absolutely no cheating, but how high school is today (or at least mine) If you don't cheat every once in a while, everyone else has a leg up on you and school really has become a competition.
                      myspace.com/infantreemusic

Comment

Originally posted by getwellchad
                        I think of cheating as the school equivalent of steroids in baseball. Most people cheat so if your not cheating, you’re at a disadvantage. Now I do occasionally cheat if I'm not prepared for a pop quiz of a short story I didn't read or a Spanish vocab quiz, but usually I know the material and don't have to.
                        That's bull, I cheat when i need it and let people cheat off me cause i'm nice and want my classmates to do well. I know that with my test scores and letter's of rec I won't have issues getting into a good undergrad program.

Comment

Originally posted by cgf
                          That's bull, I cheat when i need it and let people cheat off me cause i'm nice and want my classmates to do well. I know that with my test scores and letter's of rec I won't have issues getting into a good undergrad program.
                          I don't get it, didn't you pretty much agree with me?

Comment

people should be punished for getting caught cheating but praised for getting away with it... life is about acomplishing tasks in the most effective and easiest way possible or as i like to call it cheating...this would bring the real world into the classroom and teach what is practical and actually going to help you in the world

Comment

Originally posted by cgf
                              Nah, you said that we cheat cause otherwise we're at a disadvantage. I don't ever need to cheat if I just wasn't really lazy. So i cheat not to get back to a level playing field but to get a leg up.

Comment

Originally posted by cgf
                                Originally posted by cgf
                                Nah, you said that we cheat cause otherwise we're at a disadvantage. I don't ever need to cheat if I just wasn't really lazy. So i cheat not to get back to a level playing field but to get a leg up.
                                I think you misunderstood me, I said I'd cheat on a quiz if I hadn't read and didn't want a zero so my grade didn't suffer, but thats it. Now the playing field thing is that most people would do the same so if I didn't, I would be at a disadvantage. If no one cheated and just took their zero's when they didn't know the material, I would do the same. like a ball player and steroids, but not as extreme.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information