Chunky Soup: Fork or Spoon?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chunky Soup: Fork or Spoon?

I have Beef Vegetable Soup. I was so confused I used both. What should I have used?

Thanks eaglez.fan

Great thread. Seriously i like it. I would use both just mix and match

Comment

Re: Chunky Soup: Fork or Spoon?

I like to use my fingers.

Oldie but a goodie.

Comment

You guys aren't helping here... :(

Thanks eaglez.fan

Comment

how about a ......................

spork

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
          they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
          Hint:Not the Bears.

Comment

Originally posted by rocco31fb
            You guys aren't helping here... :(
            For all moral dilemmas, both WCBGU and I defer to our spiritual advisor, Creek the Dippity-Dog Sneak

Oldie but a goodie.

Comment

Does anyone know where I could purchase a metal spork online? In my home I'd only like to have sporks and knives, but they gotta be nice ya know?

Comment

Originally posted by Ward
                Does anyone know where I could purchase a metal spork online? In my home I'd only like to have sporks and knives, but they gotta be nice ya know?
                when i was looking for pics of one i saw a metal one but now i cant find it,, try ebay.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
                they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
                Hint:Not the Bears.

Comment

Ive honestly been discussing with a friend attempting to create a silverware spork company, I dont think once exists and it is the greatest eating utensil ever designed.

If any of you get rich off our idea Ill kill you.

Comment

A situation such as this clearly calls for the often misunderstood, but never dissapointing foon.
                    Originally posted by njx9
                    i invite all of you to spam the board with moronic topics that aren't even vaguely entertaining. please.

Comment

http://cgi.ebay.com/SPORKS-Stainless...QQcmdZViewItem

Sig by Me

Comment

you should consolidate and get the sporks with a slightly serrated edge. then you'd only ever need one utensil.

Comment

You should consolidate and get the sporks with a slightly serrated edge. then you'd only ever need one utensil.
                          You're a genius. What would it be, a knoork?

by BoneKrusher
                          <DG> how metal unseen
                          <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

Comment

Originally posted by njx9
                            you should consolidate and get the sporks with a slightly serrated edge. then you'd only ever need one utensil.
                            It's tempting, but the problem with that is if I'm spooning food into my mouth, an edge my cut the side of my mouth.

Comment

It's tempting, but the problem with that is if I'm spooning food into my mouth, an edge my cut the side of my mouth.
                              I want my genius back, njx9.

by BoneKrusher
                              <DG> how metal unseen
                              <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information