Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Vince Lombardi
    Originally posted by VoteLynnSwan
    not forever, i'd love to be like 25 for a long time, but i wouldn't want to live forever.
    well we wouldn't want you to live forever anyways. :P

Mr Greg Behrendt over here would have to live for eternity as Fred Savage.
    Well if thats the case count me in. Within 20 years Rider Strong and I could live a happy life as life partners without recieving insults and hatred comments because of are sexual prefrences.

Comment

I fear dying. I would live forever as long as I could do $hit.
      Originally posted by nvot9
      I'm going to personally PM you when the Mets win the NL East and the Phillies don't even make the playoffs.

Phillies 2007 NL East Champions & Back to Back MVP Award Winners.
      Indianapolis Colts 13-3
      Philadelphia Flyers 19-14-4 = 42 points
      Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
      Coach Bob Huggins 10-2

Comment

Live forever. Think about that Family Guy episode where no one could die. It'd be just like that!

Xbox Live Gamertag: DocSteel92
        Rest in peace, Randy Pausch.

Comment

Can you imagine how good a football player you could be if you stayed 24 for a long long time?

Always having that age on your side and getting faster and stronger each year?

Yeah, I play WoW too.[/CENTER]

Comment

living forever would be tight because i would like to expierence the end of the world.

former #1 in post count on this site
            first to 500 posts

Comment

Only way I want to live forever is if I was the facist dictator over the planet, then my reign of pain & terror would be never ending.

Other then that ya, I need to die eventually, hopefully taking down others with me :twisted:

Comment

Originally posted by Nerv
                Only way I want to live forever is if I was the facist dictator over the planet, then my reign of pain & terror would be never ending.

Other then that ya, I need to die eventually, hopefully taking down others with me :twisted:
                Oh, Nerv, you and your acid trips.

Xbox Live Gamertag: DocSteel92
                Rest in peace, Randy Pausch.

Comment

Originally posted by Steelers4Life
                  Originally posted by Nerv

Oh, Nerv, you and your acid trips.
                  Including S4L

Comment

Comment

I don't want to die, ever, so.. I'd definately pick the living forever deal. Eventually i'd have to turn to a life of necrophilia, which is a perk of being able to live forever.

Comment

If you could stay in your prime and live forever maybe but if you just got older and older that would suck and if your the only one that could live forever it would suck wacthing everyone else around you die. :shock:

Comment

Originally posted by Lions WMD
                          I don't want to die, ever, so.. I'd definately pick the living forever deal. Eventually i'd have to turn to a life of necrophilia, which is a perk of being able to live forever.
                          The worst thing about that statement is WMD would probally turn to Child Necrophilia before anything else.

Comment

Originally posted by Greg Behrendt
                            Originally posted by Lions WMD
                            The best thing about that statement is WMD would probally turn to Child Necrophilia before anything else.
                            You sick freak.

Comment

I"m greedy so of course i pick immortality, i could never deny myself the oppurtunity to see and experience more.

Comment

Originally posted by Splat420
                                If you could stay in your prime and live forever maybe but if you just got older and older that would suck and if your the only one that could live forever it would suck wacthing everyone else around you die. :shock:
                                Wouldn't suck as bad as actually dying yourself.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information