Would you rather?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would you rather?

If scientists came up with a way to let people live forever would you want to? Or would you rather go when your time is naturally up?

I think I would want to live forever. :twisted:
    Originally posted by njx9
    i invite all of you to spam the board with moronic topics that aren't even vaguely entertaining. please.

live forever, but would you be old and hard to move or liek you are now?

Comment

Originally posted by DChess
      That's exactly my question too.

If I get to be young forever, then yes.

But then, if Scientists come up with that, then earth would be overpopulated and reproduction would be outlawed.

Would you want to live forever in a world without "reproduction"?

Comment

Die. Life would be tiring. I wouldn't mind living for an extra 100 years or so, but living for forever would suck. Especially when our sun went out, and we were always cold. or when an asteroid hit the earth, that would suck. Etc.

Comment

Originally posted by MaxV
          Originally posted by DChess
          That's exactly my question too.

If I get to be young forever, then yes.

But then, if Scientists come up with that, then earth would be overpopulated and reproduction would be outlawed.

Would you want to live forever in a world without "reproduction"?
          I guess it would be whatever age you are when you get the procedure done, so that leads to another question; what age would you choose to be for the rest of eternity? I'm thinking mid 20's to 30's, I wouldn't want to be stuck as a teenager for all of eternity. And you can still get it on, part of the procedure is having your tubes tied. :twisted: :evil:
          i invite all of you to spam the board with moronic topics that aren't even vaguely entertaining. please.

Comment

Another comment: Sports. There wouldn't be much turnover. Who would actually play?

As for work... I could never retire. :shock:

Comment

Originally posted by frogstomp
              Another comment: Sports. There wouldn't be much turnover. Who would actually play?

frogstomp is the guy who looks way to into these type of questions, but he does brign up some good points.

Comment

I would like to be 24 forever. I'm 26 now....but it was A LOT easier to stay in shape when I was 24.

BUT, if i got bored, I'd like to have the option to off myself.

Comment

How about activities?

You can try new things all the time, and after awhile no matter what you do it would be routine and boring.

Comment

Die naturally. Choosing to live for ever is the most ******** thing I have ever came across.

Comment

Originally posted by Greg Behrendt
                      Die naturally. Choosing to live for ever is the most ******** thing I have ever came across.
                      More idiotic than Greg Behrendt? That's the real question.

Comment

Originally posted by Greg Behrendt
                        More idiotic than Greg Behrendt? That's the real question.
                        No. Wanting to live forever is the 2nd most ******** thing ever. Greg Behrendt is the first.

Comment

not forever, i'd love to be like 25 for a long time, but i wouldn't want to live forever.

Sig by me... Hold the applause.

Comment

Originally posted by VoteLynnSwan
                            not forever, i'd love to be like 25 for a long time, but i wouldn't want to live forever.
                            well we wouldn't want you to live forever anyways. :P

Mr Greg Behrendt over here would have to live for eternity as Fred Savage.

Comment

Just die.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information