Help going into ACT test

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help going into ACT test

Hey guys I am a few days away from my go at the ACT test any tips or input or whatever?

Originally posted by Phrost View Post
    Hey guys I am a few days away from my go at the ACT test any tips or input or whatever?
    stop coming to this site for a week

Sig thanks to Bonekrusher

Comment

Originally posted by neko4 View Post
      stop coming to this site for a week
      Trust me I have gotten my studying in and everything but any help would be nice.

Comment

Trust me I have gotten my studying in and everything but any help would be nice.
        oh! alrite i cant help you there...sorry

Sig thanks to Bonekrusher

Comment

If you've studied, what do you need us for? Get a good night's sleep and eat a healthy breakfast.

Comment

Be awake for at least 4 hours before the test. Get a good night's sleep (8+ hours). Eat well. Hydrate. Clear your mind before you go into the exam.

Comment

Originally posted by Moses View Post
              Be awake for at least 4 hours before the test. Get a good night's sleep (8+ hours). Eat well. Hydrate. Clear your mind before you go into the exam.
              3 in the MORNING!?!?!

Comment

3 in the MORNING!?!?!
                The exam is at 7 AM? That's pretty terrible. I would aim for at least 2 hours then.

Comment

Make sure you answer every question, whether you are guessing or not. Wrong answers don't count against you, as I'm sure you know.
                  R.I.P. L.E.F.
                  "I am the one who knocks!"

Comment

Originally posted by Moses View Post
                    The exam is at 7 AM? That's pretty terrible. I would aim for at least 2 hours then.
                    OK thanks.

Comment

Read FAST. That is the worst part, if your a slow reader your done for, as they barely give you enough time to read/scim the passages and logically answer the questions.

Math is easy, but sometimes they will throw some weird wording at you to throw you off.

DChess resizing inc.

Reality is relative.

We don't give a DAMN for the whole state of Michigan

Comment

take a PGD(pre-game dump) to help relieve stress and take some material in there to study, plus that way you won't have to go during the test
                        CHRIS PETERSEN > STEVE SARKISIAN AND JIM MORA. CALL ME WHEN ONE MAKES A BCS BOWL.

Originally posted by slightlyabroncosfan
                        JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

Comment

Bring #2 pencils.

Comment

Just make sure you take your time and every so often check and make sure you're bubbling in the right answers. I've taken a english test and got to #48 before realizing I was one off on the bubbling. I was pissed.

Comment

I LOVE taking standardized tests. I've always done well. I took the ACT only once, and did not study for it one bit. My composite score was a 28. I made a 34 on the English section, 28 on Reading, 27 on Science, and my lowest score was a 23 on the Math section (I did not take any math my senior year in H.S., and again, I did not study therefore I was pretty rusty in that area). If I would have taken it again and studied up on some Math I probably could have done a little better, but I was honestly satisfied with my 28.

Enough about me, good luck to you.
                              The Poster Formerly Known As #1SaintsFan

Sig by jkpigskin

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information