X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What has the world come to?

Lil' Romeo has commited to USC to play basketball:

http://msn.foxsports.com/cbk/story/6681512

Hey now, Master P was a pretty good player in his day. No, seriously. He was.
    The Poster Formerly Known As #1SaintsFan

Sig by jkpigskin

Comment

Romeo is actually an ok player. You wouldn't say that if he was a well known entertainer

Comment

I thought he would be a year or two off from graduating high school.

For what it's worth, he's a 2 star recruit according to Rivals.

I actually like Master P and I don't really see any problem with this. Romeo can obviously play.

Comment

I thought he was 20...i guess i was thinkn of Bow Wow...guess you cant call either lil...especially since he's 6-0

Sig thanks to Bonekrusher

Comment

Originally posted by Moses View Post
            I thought he would be a year or two off from graduating high school.

For what it's worth, he's a 2 star recruit according to Rivals.

I actually like Master P and I don't really see any problem with this. Romeo can obviously play.
            He is a 1 star recruit on scout.com. It seems like this is more of a publicity stunt because USC could've gotten much better players than him.

Comment

Originally posted by BuckNaked View Post
              He is a 1 star recruit on scout.com. It seems like this is more of a publicity stunt because USC could've gotten much better players than him.
              He was invited to the ABCD Camp and apparently he did well there. USC isn't exactly a basketball powerhouse either. I wouldn't say this is a publicity stunt at all.

Comment

Master P almost made the Raptors out of training camp. That's not saying much because we sucked back then, but it was one of his goals to be a pro baller.

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

LOL you have to be kidding me.
                  this is the funniest thing i seen today

BUT WTH IS THIS

This time around the USC coach has a commitment from one of the top rappers in the country.

you havta be kidding me

Comment

I actually saw him play a game in high school when he was down in San Diego for a b-ball tournament. He's not bad but what is he like 5-7?

Thanks to Bantx for the cool sig.
                    RIP SEAN TAYLOR #21

Comment

Originally posted by etk View Post
                      Master P almost made the Raptors out of training camp. That's not saying much because we sucked back then, but it was one of his goals to be a pro baller.
                      Just to be in that situation speaks to how good you are at basketball.

Comment

Originally posted by sdpads24 View Post
                        I actually saw him play a game in high school when he was down in San Diego for a b-ball tournament. He's not bad but what is he like 5-7?
                        He's 6 feet tall. That's plenty big enough for a collegiate point guard.

Comment

Just to be in that situation speaks to how good you are at basketball.
                          Exactly, everybody always looks for the negatives in everything. I hope Lil Romeo does good, i'll be cheering for him.

Comment

He's 6 feet tall. That's plenty big enough for a collegiate point guard.
                            Wow he must have had a growth spurt. Anyways, He's a pretty good player and this doesn't really suprise me.

Thanks to Bantx for the cool sig.
                            RIP SEAN TAYLOR #21

Comment

What a talented gene pool they have. Master P is a famous rapper, business man, and a near-NBA level basketball player. That's an impressive resume.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information