Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What has the world come to?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • What has the world come to?

    Lil' Romeo has commited to USC to play basketball:

    http://msn.foxsports.com/cbk/story/6681512

  • #2
    Hey now, Master P was a pretty good player in his day. No, seriously. He was.
    The Poster Formerly Known As #1SaintsFan

    Sig by jkpigskin

    Comment


    • #3
      Romeo is actually an ok player. You wouldn't say that if he was a well known entertainer

      Comment


      • #4
        I thought he would be a year or two off from graduating high school.

        For what it's worth, he's a 2 star recruit according to Rivals.

        I actually like Master P and I don't really see any problem with this. Romeo can obviously play.

        Comment


        • #5
          I thought he was 20...i guess i was thinkn of Bow Wow...guess you cant call either lil...especially since he's 6-0



          Sig thanks to Bonekrusher

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Moses View Post
            I thought he would be a year or two off from graduating high school.

            For what it's worth, he's a 2 star recruit according to Rivals.

            I actually like Master P and I don't really see any problem with this. Romeo can obviously play.
            He is a 1 star recruit on scout.com. It seems like this is more of a publicity stunt because USC could've gotten much better players than him.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by BuckNaked View Post
              He is a 1 star recruit on scout.com. It seems like this is more of a publicity stunt because USC could've gotten much better players than him.
              He was invited to the ABCD Camp and apparently he did well there. USC isn't exactly a basketball powerhouse either. I wouldn't say this is a publicity stunt at all.

              Comment


              • #8
                Master P almost made the Raptors out of training camp. That's not saying much because we sucked back then, but it was one of his goals to be a pro baller.

                sig by BoneKrusher

                Comment


                • #9
                  LOL you have to be kidding me.
                  this is the funniest thing i seen today


                  BUT WTH IS THIS

                  This time around the USC coach has a commitment from one of the top rappers in the country.

                  you havta be kidding me

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    I actually saw him play a game in high school when he was down in San Diego for a b-ball tournament. He's not bad but what is he like 5-7?

                    Thanks to Bantx for the cool sig.
                    RIP SEAN TAYLOR #21

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by etk View Post
                      Master P almost made the Raptors out of training camp. That's not saying much because we sucked back then, but it was one of his goals to be a pro baller.
                      Just to be in that situation speaks to how good you are at basketball.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by sdpads24 View Post
                        I actually saw him play a game in high school when he was down in San Diego for a b-ball tournament. He's not bad but what is he like 5-7?
                        He's 6 feet tall. That's plenty big enough for a collegiate point guard.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Moses View Post
                          Just to be in that situation speaks to how good you are at basketball.
                          Exactly, everybody always looks for the negatives in everything. I hope Lil Romeo does good, i'll be cheering for him.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Moses View Post
                            He's 6 feet tall. That's plenty big enough for a collegiate point guard.
                            Wow he must have had a growth spurt. Anyways, He's a pretty good player and this doesn't really suprise me.

                            Thanks to Bantx for the cool sig.
                            RIP SEAN TAYLOR #21

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              What a talented gene pool they have. Master P is a famous rapper, business man, and a near-NBA level basketball player. That's an impressive resume.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X

                              Debug Information