No announcement yet.

Annual NFLDC Age Census

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DG It's very impressive that you can be 14 and play Florida 5A football, and be attending Auburn next year. You're one of them superkids, aren't you?

Originally posted by Scott Wright
    Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
    Originally posted by njx9
    do i tell you when to flip the burger?

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisCybulski
      DG It's very impressive that you can be 14 and play Florida 5A football, and be attending Auburn next year. You're one of them superkids, aren't you?
      Auburn or Miami.

That is correct comahan
      I ******* LOVE YOU DG
      <3 dg

Comment

Originally posted by freddygoombatts
        Just turned 19 and i would like to add that i don't want to get any older.

For whatever reason the "20s" just don't sound good to me. I am not a heavy drinker and is not like the law really stops me anyway. It is almost to easy to stay in shape and all the girls my age are looking the best they ever will. I also feel that, while i am still young and dumb, i am the at a time where i have a good mix of experience and young stupidity that makes life enjoyable. Plus, i am someone who enjoys learning and seeing that i am in college....it's great. :D Older people in instituations of higher learning, as a student, is just a little akward, that's all.
        That is quite possibly one of the greatest posts in the history of posts.

I'm 18, good to be on a forum with so much knowledge yet there's no old people to say because you're young ya don't know anything. And do the "back in my day" thing.
        I remember: Sean Taylor

Bosanac01

Comment

Ok I gotta post again, Freddy's posted is very very underrated, it is so true and funny. Everyone should read it.
          I remember: Sean Taylor

Bosanac01

Comment

Kellen Lewis=The next Troy Smith

Comment

Working...
            X

Debug Information