Mayweather/De La Hoya 24/7

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mayweather/De La Hoya 24/7

Anybody else watching this on HBO? I left the TV on after Entourage and it's pretty good.

I didn't know that Mayweather and 50 Cent were boys. Mayweather is really cocky too..but I guess he has reason to be - he is undefeated. I can't wait for this fight.

Originally posted by art vandelay View Post
    Anybody else watching this on HBO? I left the TV on after Entourage and it's pretty good.

I didn't know that Mayweather and 50 Cent were boys. Mayweather is really cocky too..but I guess he has reason to be - he is undefeated. I can't wait for this fight.
    i love Mayweather. im not a huge boxing fan but i watch him..hes cocky..quick and is very good at defending himself from getting hit with his quickness

check this out
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HT8BnJhiEbY

^jump rope routine. SICK

im watching 24/7 right now..Mayweather will rip De La Hoya. cant wait for the real fight

Comment

Yeah I think Mayweather is going to straight pound De La Hoya. De La Hoya kind of seems scared of Mayweather. I mean Mayweather stole some of De La Hoya's **** and he didn't do anything about it! Mayweather came out and was like "Yeah, I took your ****, what you going to do about it?" De La Hoya did nothing.

Comment

mayweather is the best lb for lb boxers since pernell whitaker. he is a GREAT FIGHTER one of the best ever and a great entertainer. no one has even come closeof beating him.

i see him knocking ODLH or getting a TKO win.
        my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
        <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
        <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
        <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
        Originally posted by Hermstheman83
        What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

ODLH is saying he is not goign to talk and do it in the ring. But he seems to not have the 'swagger', 'golden boy stature' he used to carry. I really think he is nervous.

And you cant say Mayweather is gonna go in unprepared. He is a 'workout warrior" alsways in tip top shape FOR EVERY FIGHT. he has always been this cocky.

i saw him fight Gatti, and i was hoping to God Gatti beat him. Gatti had no chance ot match the speed/precision/power of Mayweather
          <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
          What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

Who was the dude that cheapshotted Mayweather? That was a dirty shot.

Comment

Originally posted by bored of education View Post
              ODLH is saying he is not goign to talk and do it in the ring. But he seems to not have the 'swagger', 'golden boy stature' he used to carry. I really think he is nervous.

And you cant say Mayweather is gonna go in unprepared. He is a 'workout warrior" alsways in tip top shape FOR EVERY FIGHT. he has always been this cocky.

i saw him fight Gatti, and i was hoping to God Gatti beat him. Gatti had no chance ot match the speed/precision/power of Mayweather
              exactly. oscar is very nervous while Mayweather talks like he always does.

i love the guy..hell of a fighter.

does anyone remember the EXACT quote that Mayweather gave against Gatti..went something like:

"It good to have heart; but heart can get your ass tore up"

i remember i used to rock that quote but then i changed it and cant find the exact quote

the cheapshot was against Judah

Comment

Yeah, FMjr is one of the few guys in ANY SPORT that can say what he wants.

Comment

im so excited for this fight, but not in the way of like a texas or usc, were u know its going to be a good match. im excited because i love watching mayweather fight, and i dont think this is even going to be close
                  Last edited by DChess; 04-15-2007, 11:07 PM.

Comment

Oscar is gonna beat Floyd. Oscar is a great fighter and he is gonna show it by beating Floyd. Everybody said Mayorga was gonna KO him and Oscar beat him bad. Oscar his mad a he's gonna do his talking on the Ring.

Comment

Also, Ricky The Hitman Hatton would be able to take him out. And I do hope they fight that way Floyd has at least 2 losses under his belt.

Comment

Originally posted by art vandelay View Post

yea 50 cent bet one million dollars that merriweather will win. and in a previous fight when merriweather was coming in to the ring they played a 50 cent song i think it was i ll whoop ya head boy. and merriweather went to 50 s house for the all star game. i heard an interview on hot 97

Comment

Originally posted by jets future View Post
                          yea 50 cent bet one million dollars that merriweather will win. and in a previous fight when merriweather was coming in to the ring they played a 50 cent song i think it was i ll whoop ya head boy. and merriweather went to 50 s house for the all star game. i heard an interview on hot 97
                          its "Mayweather"

not Merriweather.

although both are great athletes and some of my fav!

Comment

Originally posted by 22,895 View Post
                            Also, Ricky The Hitman Hatton would be able to take him out. And I do hope they fight that way Floyd has at least 2 losses under his belt.
                            I'll have to disagree here. I think Hatton would definitely lose at the hands of PBF.

Comment

Originally posted by 22,895 View Post
                              Oscar is gonna beat Floyd. Oscar is a great fighter and he is gonna show it by beating Floyd. Everybody said Mayorga was gonna KO him and Oscar beat him bad. Oscar his mad a he's gonna do his talking on the Ring.
                              In that argument you are saying that Mayorga compares to Mayweather.

Mayweather is one of the most skilled, tactitions ever in the sport. The combination of precision and power AND SPEED is unparralled since Pernell Whitaker.

Oscar is Oscar a good fighter. But He doesn't have the speed or power to beat him. He has the knowledge and tactics. But being that Mayweather can counter box or be the one intiatiing the fighting and change it at any time will confuse Oscar. Oscar will study hard for it and train well. But he doesn't have nearly and never has had nearly the combination of ahtleticism, talent, power, knowledge, ring generalship that mayweather has.

and Mayweather has a very under rated chin. Very under rated.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information