Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Take the test

http://implicit.harvard.edu/implicit/study.html

What is your racial preference. I'm not black or white but I was wondering what I prefer. This test will tell you what you prefer more, I guess. My result was that I have a slight automatic preference to African Americans to European Americans.

Your data suggest little to no automatic preference between European American and African American.

That is correct comahan
    I ******* LOVE YOU DG
    <3 dg

Comment

The test is too long..I give up.....

Comment

Originally posted by KILLERSANTA View Post
        The test is too long..I give up.....
        Yep, same here.

Comment

Where is this thread going?

Comment

i got this: iah.html

Comment

The test is a little flawed b/c it is based on word association, but when I mistakenly matched a word with each side, it was because I was used to the previous pattern not because I associated the word with the ethnicity.

sig by BoneKrusher

Originally posted by BuckNaked
              Ok I'd almost rather spank my meat with sandpaper at this point.

Comment

Your data suggest little to no automatic preference between African American and European American.

Comment

Originally posted by draftguru151 View Post
                  Your data suggest little to no automatic preference between European American and African American.
                  Same here!
                  I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me.
                  Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Originally posted by adschofield View Post
                    The test is a little flawed b/c it is based on word association, but when I mistakenly matched a word with each side, it was because I was used to the previous pattern not because I associated the word with the ethnicity.
                    Exactly. This test is more useful for gauging recognition and reaction time. And the ability to follow directions. Making a mistake shows that you're lacking in one of those areas. Nothing more.

Comment

Originally posted by duckseason View Post
                      Exactly. This test is more useful for gauging recognition and reaction time. And the ability to follow directions. Making a mistake shows that you're lacking in one of those areas. Nothing more.
                      It isn't if you make a mistake, it is the amount of time that it takes you to do the correct thing.
                      I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me.
                      Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Originally posted by duckseason View Post
                        thanks for calling me stupid. j/k.

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Your data suggest a strong automatic preference for European American compared to African American.

"A real man makes his own luck." Billy Zane, Titanic

Originally posted by Emmitt Smith
                          Donít quit, donít even quit.

Comment

I got moderate preference of European Americans to African Americans.

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Originally posted by someone447 View Post
                              It isn't if you make a mistake, it is the amount of time that it takes you to do the correct thing.
                              Either way, it still has to do with recognition and reflexes more than anything. Also, a person is more likely to make a mistake (and especially take longer) on the second go round because they are used to what was introduced at first. That test is ill-conceived and actually quite worthless IMO.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information