Random Observations

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Random Observations

Is it me or does anyone else think JaMarcus Russell is just Jared Lorenzen in blackface? It's been awhile since we've seen the Hefty Lefty and I've never seen the two together. Coincidence? I think not. Although it could just be because there is no all you can eat seafood buffet large enough to satisfy that feeding frenzy.

Originally posted by SuperKevin View Post
    Is it me or does anyone else think JaMarcus Russell is just Jared Lorenzen in blackface? It's been awhile since we've seen the Hefty Lefty and I've never seen the two together. Coincidence? I think not. Although it could just be because there is no all you can eat seafood buffet large enough to satisfy that feeding frenzy.
    bored, huh?

Comment

how dare you drag Jared Lorenzen's name through the mud by comparing him to Russell.

Sig by me... Hold the applause.

Comment

Originally posted by DChess View Post
        bored, huh?
        Very bored.

Comment

Originally posted by VoteLynnSwan View Post
          how dare you drag Jared Lorenzen's name through the mud by comparing him to Russell.
          He must be an Eli fan, another brainwashed individual supporting the holding down of the "Hefty Lefty"! :D Its a conspiracy!

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Originally posted by Job
          On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
          Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

Comment

Aside from the fact that Lorenzen is better the do look alike

Sig thanks to Bonekrusher

Comment

hahahaha nice thread :)

Comment

lorenzen = lefty

russell = righty (ambidextrous?)

Hitman D

Comment

Originally posted by SuperKevin View Post

Comment

Originally posted by Ward View Post
                    hahahahahahaha

Comment

The only way that pic is funnier if its Al Sharpton at the podium.

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Originally posted by Job
                      On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
                      Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

Comment

woah... what team that just selected reggie ball are they supporting?

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
                        don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend

Comment

cept for the fact russell can actually fit in his pads without looking like he's wearing a maternity dress

Comment

A little part of me want Eli Manning to get injured for a game or two, just so we can see what Lorenzin can do.

Comment

Could Ward be facing an Imus-like expulsion? Stay tuned...

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information