X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by someone447
    Originally posted by Xonraider
    Smoking and drugs will kill you.
    Wow, that is a very ignorant post. There has never been a death from marijuana use alone. Same with LSD, Mushrooms, or any of the other major hallucinogens. Don't believe every thing the government and your parents tell you. Yes, some drugs are obviously bad(heroine, coke, meth being the most well known) but read some unbiased reports of drugs. www.erowid.com has a lot of good stuff. It has links to all sorts of pro and anti drug sites. It lists the dangers and what positives you can get from them. Make your own decision. But don't make blatantly false statements like "drugs will kill you." There have been studies on many of these drugs that show no adverse affects once the drug wears off.

Smoking, there have been tons of studies that show it does, thats why Im not arguing with that.
    There is no debating that using drugs has a negative result on your health. Even that website you referenced states that.

Comment

Originally posted by duckseason
      Anybody else hate it when you spot a hottie, and you're thinking of talking to her, and then she lights one up and you're instantly disgusted?
      yea, that's always an instant turnoff. I used to smoke but I quite that stuff years ago. It's a pretty disgusting habit and a HUGE waste of money.
      Originally posted by njx9
      i invite all of you to spam the board with moronic topics that aren't even vaguely entertaining. please.

Comment

Originally posted by njx9
        no adverse effects of lsd... mmmkay. i'm sure it doesn't suck at all when you crack your back at age 80, release a little more acid and are suddenly tripping again.

then again, heavy drug users are typically the healthiest people i know. :roll:
        I think you are getting your drug myths mixed up. Supposedly that is X that does that, however, it is false. An LSD flashback is nothing more than the stress put on the brain from something as different as a trip manifesting itself again.

I am going to make a new thread so as not to hijack this one. But first I have to pick up my sister.
        I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me.
        Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Njx you should know that, the whole 'lythergic acid stays in your spine and bones' thing is bs. Ex acid users dont trip from cracking a joint. But I dont believe the fact that no one has ever died from LSD, people can really freak out on hallucinogens and **** themselves up.

Comment

Originally posted by diabsoule
            I smoke. Camel lights or right now I'm smoking Camel Turkish Royals.

For me I do it because it's a stress reliever. I told myself that once I graduate I'm quitting, that has been my plan all along, and I plan to stick to it.
            Same here. I've smoked a little over a half a pack a day for two years now, and I truly believe I could stop if I wanted to. I plan on quitting eventually, although I'll probably still smoke a few whenever I'm drinking.

Comment

Originally posted by Nerv
              Njx you should know that, the whole 'lythergic acid stays in your spine and bones' thing is bs. Ex acid users dont trip from cracking a joint. But I dont believe the fact that no one has ever died from LSD, people can really freak out on hallucinogens and *********** themselves up.
              although we're in the other thread now, let me say that one of my friends "experienced" this 2 years "after" doing LSD in front of several of us. i should've prefaced that better originally, but perhaps he was either an idiot or a liar. *shrug*

Comment

It is called a flashback, a small percentage of users experience them. It isn't a full out trip however. It is some small remembrance, such as trails, breathing walls, or fantastic colors.
                I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me.
                Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Originally posted by #1SaintsFan
                  Originally posted by diabsoule
                  I smoke. Camel lights or right now I'm smoking Camel Turkish Royals.

For me I do it because it's a stress reliever. I told myself that once I graduate I'm quitting, that has been my plan all along, and I plan to stick to it.
                  Same here. I've smoked a little over a half a pack a day for two years now, and I truly believe I could stop if I wanted to. I plan on quitting eventually, although I'll probably still smoke a few whenever I'm drinking.
                  That's what gets me is whenever I quit I want a smoke whenever I'm drinking and since I go out drinking quite a bit it's kind of hard.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
                  WHO DAT!

Comment

I have a tabbaco pipe that I hit up every once in a while but other than that I don't really like cigs or any cheap cigars

Comment

Working...
                    X

Debug Information