Videogame Wishlist Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by UKfan View Post
    The 2 I bolded are what I would love for the Wii. The headset I haven't used for anything else so I can live without, but the lack of wireless games holds it back big time IMO.
    what do you mean "wireless games"?

Comment

• Originally posted by JagHombre22 View Post
      Sorry, I meant games you can play online, I use wireless internet and always call online gaming wireless for some reason.

XBox 360 Gamertag: Bunj1986

Comment

• Originally posted by JagHombre22 View Post
        I could bet money that he meant online games. And that really is a big handicap so far with the Wii. Even brawl looks like it may not be that good online.

Originally posted by Halsey
        I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.

Comment

• Originally posted by Turtlepower View Post
          I could bet money that he meant online games. And that really is a big handicap so far with the Wii. Even brawl looks like it may not be that good online.
          Just beat you to it haha

XBox 360 Gamertag: Bunj1986

Comment

• Originally posted by Turtlepower View Post
            yea, I agree...Wii's online gaming doesn't get me interested at all...

and it's not even that reliable...it's like a 75% chance you get matched into a game with Madden or even Guitar Hero...

Comment

Working...
            X

Debug Information