Videogame Wishlist Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ironman4579 View Post
    Army of Two is another game I think could be pretty great if they get the AI right. Also Stranglehold, Dark Sector, and Heavy Rain. Some games that could suck, but could also be really good are, Blacksite:Area 51, Alone in the Dark, and Clive Barker's Jericho.
    and everyone of these i agree with. also if you have PS3. Lair looks cool as hell.

Silverback....still the best.

+rep to Jakey for the sig

Comment

Lair on PS3 looks awesome can't wait to get that.
      Taking a Knapp.

Comment

Originally posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
        Alan Wake #1
        Alone in the Dark
        Assassin's Creed
        Fable 2
        GTA IV
        Resident Evil 5
        Kane and Lynch: Deadmen
        The Outsider
        Harker

I've heard of it and "researched" it back in the day but, I totally forget... what kind of game is Huxley again?
        MMOFPS...

It's a FPS in which you can have battles with like 500 people at once. I'm not sure of all the direct stats. Anyways, your "team" has a city that hosts like 2000 people... something like that, and then you go out and fight battles on other... places.

I'll get you a linkage, because I'm not completely clear on all the aspects, and don't want to BS my way through it.

Comment

Originally posted by frogstomp View Post
          Yeah, if you look at all press statements before it was officially on the 360, you'll notice they're very careful with the words they used. They said things like "It is only announced for the PS3 as of now." Also, the very first time it was shown, at X05 I believe, it was on a 360.
          I read in game informer that it was actually supposed to be for the ps3 but the president of ps3 operations was hesitant to pull the trigger to make it exclusive(didn't want to pay for the exclusive). I Hope GI wasn't wrongly informed.

**goes to find GI article**

Hitman D

Comment

MMOFPS...

It's a FPS in which you can have battles with like 500 people at once. I'm not sure of all the direct stats. Anyways, your "team" has a city that hosts like 2000 people... something like that, and then you go out and fight battles on other... places.

I'll get you a linkage, because I'm not completely clear on all the aspects, and don't want to BS my way through it.
            yea i am a bit hazy on the details of it too, but what you said is what i have heard too. everything is interactive and the battles are suppose to be hectic as hell. supposedly a cool as game, although i thought it was suppose to be released at the start of 07?? i guess not.

Comment

Originally posted by terribletowel39 View Post
              yea i am a bit hazy on the details of it too, but what you said is what i have heard too. everything is interactive and the battles are suppose to be hectic as hell. supposedly a cool as game, although i thought it was suppose to be released at the start of 07?? i guess not.
              Everything I hear now is Q4, but don't be too surprised if it goes to '08... I originally heard Q2, but that was an obviously BS date that couldn't be achieved.

Comment

Everything I hear now is Q4, but don't be too surprised if it goes to '08... I originally heard Q2, but that was an obviously BS date that couldn't be achieved.
                yea you can't be suprised anymore with pushed back dates.

Comment

Originally posted by tEk View Post
                  I read in game informer that it was actually supposed to be for the ps3 but the president of ps3 operations was hesitant to pull the trigger to make it exclusive(didn't want to pay for the exclusive). I Hope GI wasn't wrongly informed.

**goes to find GI article**
                  Well, IGN has the PS3 as not even getting the game, so, if that's true they really dropped the ball on that one.

Comment

Sweet, I am a big fan of Huxley, and Brave New World in particular. Very good book.

Originally posted by Jakey
                    WWWWWWWWWTTTTTTTTTTTTFFFFFFFFFFF!!!

i am literally gonna kick a baby to death!

Comment

Originally posted by terribletowel39 View Post
                      yea you can't be suprised anymore with pushed back dates.
                      It's goddamn annoying. I was so pumped for Alan Wake in January, only to find out that it looks like it will be *next* January. Why the hell even release a date if you're that far off? Bastards.

Comment

Well, IGN has the PS3 as not even getting the game, so, if that's true they really dropped the ball on that one.
                        seriously, omg im gonna throw my damn ps3 out the fuggin window if thats true. so much potential and they let all of the damn good games go.

Hitman D

Comment

I'm getting my Wii today. Woo hoo!!!!

Comment

I think I'd want to be a phantom in Huxley. Being a scout/sniper type is the best IMO.

Originally posted by Jakey
                            WWWWWWWWWTTTTTTTTTTTTFFFFFFFFFFF!!!

i am literally gonna kick a baby to death!

Comment

Mass Effect

"O-H-I-O...its a four letter word."
                              Mike Tirico

Magilla Gorilla ain'ta killa, ...

Roger Goodell's Beautify the NFL Campaign-No Violence-No Criminals-No Fun

"(Ole Miss QB) Bo Wallace is one of those types of quarterbacks who is always trying to save the city but he's actually burning it down." -- NFC director of scouting

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information