Videogame Wishlist Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
    I wonder what the new addition will be to the game. Doesnt the coverman and the newest feature always coincide somehow?
    Probably some feature in Superstar Mode where if you're a QB and you have more INTs than TDs and have the Worst QB Rating in the NFL and you get shutdown against good Defenses yet you will still be called "One of The Best QBs in the AFC" and you will go to the Pro Bowl and get on the Madden Cover. That's what I think a new Feature will be.

Comment

Originally posted by frogstomp View Post
      Jack Thompson is a jackass. He's already turning the VT thing into a war on video games.

http://kotaku.com/gaming/feature/fea...ies-252914.php
      Wow, first of all, ok I dont really care if they want to ban violent games, what evs. but seriously, this guy is an idiot, how do you 'train' for shooting people in real life on games? It makes no sense at all. Games dont turn people violent, violent people are attracted to violent games.

Comment

Originally posted by steelersfan43 View Post
        Wow, first of all, ok I dont really care if they want to ban violent games, what evs. but seriously, this guy is an idiot, how do you 'train' for shooting people in real life on games? It makes no sense at all. Games dont turn people violent, violent people are attracted to violent games.
        i agree, i am one of the most non violent ppl you will ever echat with but i love me some Marcus Fenix.

Silverback....still the best.

+rep to Jakey for the sig

Comment

Jack Thompson has been doing this for years, he really believes he's some sort of radical do-gooder for what's right for the youth. When in fact he is just douche.

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BkHtgRxBfKA

Nice video of Jack being owned on g4.

Comment

Originally posted by steelersfan43 View Post
              Wow, first of all, ok I dont really care if they want to ban violent games, what evs. but seriously, this guy is an idiot, [b]how do you 'train' for shooting people in real life on games?[.b] It makes no sense at all. Games dont turn people violent, violent people are attracted to violent games.
              Playing duck hunt in my youth immensely improved my ability to shoot ducks. :D

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Originally posted by Job
              On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
              Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

Comment

Halo 3
                Madden 08
                Ratchet and Clank 5
                Destroy All Humans 3
                College Hoops 2K8
                Gears Of War 2
                Def Jam Icon sequel
                College Football 08
                God Of War 3

Jags:8-8
                Duke B-Ball:22-10
                Florida Gators: 13-1 BCS Champs
                4/16/07 R.I.P VT
                sig by jackalope

Comment

Fantasy draft for Madden

Comment

Originally posted by Go_Eagles77 View Post
                    Fantasy draft for Madden
                    I really missed that on the 360 version of Madden

Comment

i really hope EA makes an effort and fixes up the D... but in spite of all my hope, i know they'll add some cheesy feature that the kids will jump over
                      ...like madden going "BALLINNNNN" after a TD or something

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy View Post
                        i really hope EA makes an effort and fixes up the D... but in spite of all my hope, i know they'll add some cheesy feature that the kids will jump over
                        ...like madden going "BALLINNNNN" after a TD or something
                        AFTER EVERY NYG TACKLE

Comment

What Chucky said... bring back MVP!!! Best sports series ever.

^Thanks to Eaglez.Fan for the sweet sig!

Comment

Grand Theft Auto 4

Comment

My only wish pertaining to video games is to be as knowledgeable as this well informed intellectual.
                              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=25LceCPO1ys

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

I'm still hoping they decide to add a MMO to Grand Theft Auto 4 for XBox Live. That' be so sweet to be able to make a lowlife of your own and interact in an online city full of other gamers.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information