The Black Donnellys

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Black Donnellys

all right so i've been watching this show since it started, but i missed it last week, and now its not on, what happened did it change nights did it get cancelled?

http://www.variety.com/article/VR111...goryid=14&cs=1

I also thought this was an excellent show. It is a shame they put up crappy television over well thought out and well written shows.

Thanks to BoneKrusher Credit and Rep to him for the sig.

Comment

damn, i only saw the pilot episode, but i loved it...

Sig by me... Hold the applause.

Comment

now im pissed, they have all this reality BS and mindless sitcoms but a show that has a good story gets cut

i need to get hbo or something

Comment

HBO is probably worse than that crap...

Comment

yah i wouldn't know

whats the sopranos on?

Comment

I saw the first episode and thought this show was awful. Its basically just a cheap rip off of the soprano's with Irish people in there 20's in Boston from what I saw. and it wasnt nearly as good.

It wasnt realistic at all either.

Jersey>Boston
              Italian>Irish
              Sopranos>this show

Comment

Originally posted by GiantRutgersFan View Post
                I saw the first episode and thought this show was awful. Its basically just a cheap rip off of the soprano's with Irish people in there 20's in Boston from what I saw. and it wasnt nearly as good.

Jersey>Boston
                Italian>Irish
                Sopranos>this show
                it wasn't at all like the Sopranos... It was fairly similar to The Godfather in the sense that the one son who wanted nothing to do with criminal activity ended up in charge... But you obviously have no idea what you're talking about because...

Jersey<Boston<Chicago

you do have the right idea with the Italian part however.

Comment

IRA>ItalianMafia

Comment

Originally posted by GiantRutgersFan View Post

Jersey>Boston
                    Italian>Irish
                    Sopranos>this show
                    Um it takes place in New York. And Italians are not > than Irish. Anyway with all the crap reality TV that is out there I wish just one show I watch would make it. I love Stuido 60 as well and they took that off the air also.

Comment

A bunch of my friends were raving about the show. So I watched a few episodes and I can't say i'm a fan. I was really expecting to like it because the basic storyline was pretty good.

stephenson86

Comment

TBD was a crappy show that replaced an awesome one (Studio 60).

TBD is officially canned, while Studio 60 awaits the axe :(

Comment

They still play them on NBC.com. Supposedly they are going to finish the season on the internet, then hopefully enough people watch it to get it picked up by somebody.
                          I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me.
                          Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

I liked the show, but it kind of tailed off after the Pilot, which isn't a good sign. But the Pilot was very good.

Comment

Originally posted by Jughead10 View Post
                              Um it takes place in New York. And Italians are not > than Irish. Anyway with all the crap reality TV that is out there I wish just one show I watch would make it. I love Stuido 60 as well and they took that off the air also.
                              Italians are far superior to all other race of man...

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information