No announcement yet.

Planes

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Out there in South Dakota I assume you have to take a plane to get anyplace meaningful.

Comment

According to statistics Planes are safer then cars, but I still get nervous everytime I fly somewhere.

Comment

Originally posted by Jughead10
        Out there in South Dakota I assume you have to take a plane to get anyplace meaningful.
        we'll actually i go to college in minnesota, but the town i'm from in SD isn't too small , about 150,000 but yeah it's pretty spread in the rest of the state.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
        they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
        Hint:Not the Bears.

Comment

Originally posted by TitleTown088
          Originally posted by VoteLynnSwan
          that second video was mostly military aircraft/air shows

and let me ask you a question...

do you drive a car? because you are far more likely to die in a fatal car accident than in a plane crash.
          so? a plane is a plane.

also did you read my post b/c i explain the difference between a car crash and a plane crash..
          after i saw you misspell the word plane... i didn't put much value into the rest of your post.

Sig by me... Hold the applause.

Comment

that second video was mostly military aircraft/air shows

and let me ask you a question...

do you drive a car? because you are far more likely to die in a fatal car accident than in a plane crash.
            so? a plane is a plane.

also did you read my post b/c i explain the difference between a car crash and a plane crash..
            after i saw you misspell the word plane... i didn't put much value into the rest of your post.
            OoooOOOoOoOOooOooOoOOOooOoooOO burn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

well i cannot spell , and you cannot read. so were even?

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
            they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
            Hint:Not the Bears.

Comment

Don't let it get to your head. People die choking on food. Should you stop eating? Of course not. Don't be affraid of things you can't control. If it happens, it happens.

Comment

It's safer to travel by airplane than it is by automobile.

Comment

yeah i'm retarted
                  just noticed that
                  haha i guess i skipped kindergarden...
                  Originally posted by njx9
                  i invite all of you to spam the board with moronic topics that aren't even vaguely entertaining. please.

Comment

well i cannot spell , and you cannot read. so were even?
                    WE'RE even

Comment

*yawn*

they take off. they land. yippee. i don't understand how people have such a hard time with them.

Comment

*yawn*

they take off. they land. yippee. i don't understand how people have such a hard time with them.
                        I don't understand how those people on talk shows freak the hell out when they see tin foil...

Comment

Originally posted by Patriots-Lions
                          *yawn*

I don't understand how those people on talk shows freak the hell out when they see tin foil...
                          they drank mercury as children.

Comment

*yawn*

cause maybe it will blow up and youll get stranded on a mysterious island, and find people other than you, and make up a clever name for them such as "the others". later you find a mysterious hatch, and you get a T.v. show made about ur expierences.

Comment

*yawn*

I saw one with a lady who was deathly afraid of coins.
                              i invite all of you to spam the board with moronic topics that aren't even vaguely entertaining. please.

Comment

Originally posted by Vince Lombardi
                                *yawn*

I saw one with a lady who was deathly afraid of coins.
                                ok the oens that are afraid of cats are seriously nuts

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information