No announcement yet.

Planes

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't mind flying at all, infact i don't like it because it is sooooo boring. After take off it is just agonizing to have to sit there for 3,4,5-10 hours, the seats are never as comfortable as they looks and are impossible to find a good sleeping position in.

Take off is cool because of the acceleration, as is turbulence because it is rollercoaster esque...but overall yawn.

Comment

Originally posted by freddygoombatts
      I don't mind flying at all, infact i don't like it because it is sooooo boring. After take off it is just agonizing to have to sit there for 3,4,5-10 hours, the seats are never as comfortable as they looks and are impossible to find a good sleeping position in.

Take off is cool because of the acceleration, as is turbulence because it is rollercoaster esque...but overall yawn.
      that statement right there explains your location. crazy SOB.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
      they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
      Hint:Not the Bears.

Comment

Originally posted by drowe
        Originally posted by TitleTown088
        sound better to mr,
        you mean ME?

i'm being a douche again....i can't stop myself...its a serious problem.
        Am i that bad at english or is it IT'S?

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
        they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
        Hint:Not the Bears.

Comment

Re: Planes

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RZElmPMglRM = more evidence not to step foot on those *******.
          That first clip is of the jet breaking the sound barrier, not breaking down....

Oldie but a goodie.

Comment

Originally posted by njx9
            Originally posted by drowe

well i cannot spell , and you cannot read. so were even?
            WE'RE even

uh- o i forgot an apostrophe , i'm glad i have my english teacher here to remind me. I mean holy ***********, who cares .
            anyone you want to take you seriously.

and that statement right there is supposed to be perfect english too?
            it basically is.
            We'll maybe i'm just that bad at english, but anyone THAT you want to take you seriously would sound better to mr, but actually i really don't care i'm not a stickler about it obviously, as long as the message gets across i don't care....... moving on.....
            actually, were that level of detail necessary, it would be "whomever you want to take you seriously."

Comment

i could seriously make a thread on how i have to drive to the store and i am terrified to get in my death trap or what america likes to call it a "car". then show videos of horrific car crashes, and i would get more "yeah i would be scared if I were you too", than people agreeing that flying isnt safe, because it is one of the safiest things.

Comment

Originally posted by Patriots-Lions
                *yawn*

they take off. they land. yippee. i don't understand how people have such a hard time with them.
                I don't understand how those people on talk shows freak the hell out when they see tin foil...
                they drank mercury as children.
                Mercury didn't have any effect on me when I drank it as a child.

Comment

Originally posted by snuff
                  *yawn*

they take off. they land. yippee. i don't understand how people have such a hard time with them.
                  I don't understand how those people on talk shows freak the hell out when they see tin foil...
                  what about your webbed feet?

Comment

Originally posted by snuff
                    *yawn*

it's still busy collecting in the blood vessels in your brain.

Comment

Flying is so boring.. I dont like it not because im scared of it but because I have to sit there in a little seat next to god knows who. They dont even really give you drinks & peanuts anymore. All you can do is hope you have a window seat and look at stuff outside the plane.

Comment

The worst thing about flying are the HORRIBLE movies that you have to watch, most of the time.

Comment

Originally posted by MaxV
                          The worst thing about flying are the HORRIBLE movies that you have to watch, most of the time.
                          SHANGHI NIGHTS IS A BAD MOVIE!!!!! WTF

Comment

Ive flown quite a few times and I have never once been on a plane that offered an in flight movie. I would watch some awful movie in a second, its better than staring at the back of the seat in front of you.

Comment

I like movie

Comment

Originally posted by DChess
                                Originally posted by MaxV
                                SHANGHI NIGHTS IS A BAD MOVIE!!!!! WTF
                                No, but I didn't have it when I was flying.

I had to sit through "Junior". Watching Ahnold get knocked up isn't exactly my idea of a good time.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information