Planes

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Planes

Ok so i have to fly on a damn plane comming up here pretty quick and i ******* hate them, they scare the hell outta me and i cannot stand them. Last year on spring break i had to drink damn near a liter of Beam to get the courage to step on that pile of ****. All my friends tell me i'm a pus because i'm so scared of them . Am i just a weird pus, or does anyone else share this fear? also dont give me any stats i dont care if your more likely to die in a crash on the way to an airport, OOO car crash i can put on a seatbelt, when i plain crashes at 500mph into a damn fireball a seatbelt isn't going to help. heres some clips for you freaks who ride in these damn things.. terrorist also don't help the cause.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UzCqVPMpHwg&NR = me pooping my panties.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RZElmPMglRM = more evidence not to step foot on those *******.

******* planes

more reasons not to fly...

me and john madden should get along too, we bolth love brett Favre and hate planes [/img]

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
    they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
    Hint:Not the Bears.

Planes....

Sig by me... Hold the applause.

Comment

Originally posted by VoteLynnSwan
      Planes....
      Plains are nice, especially rolling ones.
      Originally posted by njx9
      i invite all of you to spam the board with moronic topics that aren't even vaguely entertaining. please.

Comment

Planes....

C'mon how can you spell planes wrong?

Comment

yeah i'm retarted
          just noticed that
          haha i guess i skipped kindergarden...

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
          they get smoked.

Comment

i saw the title and i thought that he was talking about a type of land, plains. i wa slike how interesting are plains? but now i knew he was talking bout planes and now i just think hes ********

Comment

I hate flying too, but I deal with it. Put myself to sleep or something. Got a long one coming up too. Flying to London in about 2 weeks.

Comment

I can edit the title, but that's just too cute.

Comment

Originally posted by DChess
                  i saw the title and i thought that he was talking about a type of land, plains. i wa slike how interesting are plains? but now i knew he was talking bout planes and now i just think hes dumb
                  ah shut up. i spelled a word wrong big deal.

they get smoked.

Comment

I love flying. i enjoy watching stuff get smaller and bigger during takeoff and landing.

Comment

Originally posted by drowe
                      I love flying. i enjoy watching stuff get smaller and bigger during takeoff and landing.
                      then it gets closer and closer when you crash into the freaking ground!!!!!!!

they get smoked.

Comment

Originally posted by stillaraiderfan
                        I can edit the title, but that's just too cute.
                        cute like that emo kid in ur sig. :?

they get smoked.

Comment

Originally posted by TitleTown088
                          Originally posted by drowe
                          then it gets closer and closer when you crash into the freaking ground!!!!!!!
                          nah, then you land, and you realize...'hey, that wasn't that bad...but my ears hurt like hell.'

Comment

that second video was mostly military aircraft/air shows

and let me ask you a question...

do you drive a car? because you are far more likely to die in a fatal car accident than in a plane crash.

Sig by me... Hold the applause.

Comment

that second video was mostly military aircraft/air shows

and let me ask you a question...

do you drive a car? because you are far more likely to die in a fatal car accident than in a plane crash.
                              so? a plane is a plane.

also did you read my post b/c i explain the difference between a car crash and a plane crash..

they get smoked.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information