Professional Wrestling Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
    Cena and Lashley both lost in the same night...cleanly.

Everyone to the basement, the sky is falling!!
    The sky is not falling, its just about damn time they let Randy Orton have the spotlight for once! :D

Overall I thought it was a solid RAW, although I'm already sick of this Vince is dead angle. Its just too cheesy but Lance Storm may have had the best quote concerning the matter: "I’m curious though that if when they asked Bret to appear on RAW he told them, “Over Vince’s Dead Body”, which resulted in the controversial the ending to the show, Vince’s DEATH." Anyway it was nice to see Mr. Kennedy back on television and even better to see the instant heat he drummed up, the Jeff Hardy/Cade & Murdoch build up was short but sweet, loved seeing Orton RKO Lashley and getting the victory, and was pleasantly surprised to see what could be a push for William Regal for the IC belt. The only negatives I saw were the Vince is dead storyline and the no sell of it throughout the night by JR and then the Stephanie return and promo at the end.

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Originally posted by Job
    On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
    Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

Comment

• Is Mysterio hurt or something?

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
      http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
      KO KNOWS

Comment

• Originally posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
        Is Mysterio hurt or something?
        Yeah he had knee surgery a few months ago and has been rehabbing since. I believe he's due back sometime around Summerslam.

Magical sig by OSUGiants

Originally posted by Job
        Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

Comment

• Originally posted by BigDawg819 View Post
          Yeah he had knee surgery a few months ago and has been rehabbing since. I believe he's due back sometime around Summerslam.
          alright, thanks. i'm no longer a frequent watcher...but, i'll glance every now and then...havent seen him in a long time...

I own a Mysterio mask from way back when...haha.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS

Comment

alright, thanks. i'm no longer a frequent watcher...but, i'll glance every now and then...havent seen him in a long time...

I own a Mysterio mask from way back when...haha.
            BLASPHEMY!

Magical sig by OSUGiants

Originally posted by Job

Comment

• I'm gonna go ahead and predict at least 30 minutes of ECW will be about Vince's death/Stephanie's appearance.

BoneKrusher

Comment

BLASPHEMY!
                haha... I'll admit i was more of a WCW fan... I did watch a little when Rey entered the WWE.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS

Comment

• Originally posted by Jensen View Post
                  I'm gonna go ahead and predict at least 30 minutes of ECW will be about Vince's death/Stephanie's appearance.
                  I will be livid if this happens! The Night of Champions is less then a week away and we have no clue who will be competing for the vacant ECW Title? Its bad enough they will have this fake investigator asking questions but in reality the majority of the show needs to be focused on the title scene and the new draftees, which ECW really benefited. I mean ECW should have at least 4 solid matches tomorrow with no problem, plus we all know we can't wait to see The Miz in the land of Extreme. HOOORAHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Magical sig by OSUGiants

Originally posted by Job

Comment

I will be livid if this happens! The Night of Champions is less then a week away and we have no clue who will be competing for the vacant ECW Title? Its bad enough they will have this fake investigator asking questions but in reality the majority of the show needs to be focused on the title scene and the new draftees, which ECW really benefited. I mean ECW should have at least 4 solid matches tomorrow with no problem, plus we all know we can't wait to see The Miz in the land of Extreme. HOOORAHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                    Punk vs. Cor Von and Benoit vs. Burke. Winners go to Vengeance for the ECW title.

BoneKrusher

Comment

• Is wrestling on everyday now?

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS

Comment

Is wrestling on everyday now?
                        RAW - Monday
                        ECW - Tuesday
                        Smackdown! - Friday
                        PPV's - Sunday's

BoneKrusher

Comment

Punk vs. Cor Von and Benoit vs. Burke. Winners go to Vengeance for the ECW title.
                          Sounds good in theory, but a face versus' face match for the title on a PPV is not the best of ideas considering there is no build up for this match. But as long as Benoit gets the belt and holds it for awhile, I'm all for it.

Magical sig by OSUGiants

Originally posted by Job

Comment

Sounds good in theory, but a face versus' face match for the title on a PPV is not the best of ideas considering there is no build up for this match. But as long as Benoit gets the belt and holds it for awhile, I'm all for it.
                            I want Benoit to get the title too, but I'm afraid they might have it Punk vs. Burke to continue their fued.

BoneKrusher

Comment

RAW - Monday
                              ECW - Tuesday
                              Smackdown! - Friday
                              PPV's - Sunday's

and TNA on Thursdays.

Comment

• Originally posted by comahan View Post
                                and TNA on Thursdays.
                                What channel does it come on? I've been wanting to watch it for awhile, I just keep forgetting about it.

BoneKrusher

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information