Professional Wrestling Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jensen View Post
    I want Benoit to get the title too, but I'm afraid they might have it Punk vs. Burke to continue their fued.
    Having Punk or Burke as the champ right now would make no sense, of course this is ECW where its last champ mainly wrestled on RAW and hardly ever appeared on ECW? Plain and simple, you give Benoit the title and let Punk and Burke continue their feud for the number 1 contender spot. With that scenario you could have Matt Striker defect from the New Breed and join forces with Punk to battle Cor Von and Burke so as to have some tag matches and continue the battle for the number 1 contender. All the while Benoit can have some matches with Tommy Dreamer and maybe a Balls Mahoney and even Johnny Nitro to set up a later feud. Of course this is something that would make sense and in my opinion would draw fan interest so its likely that it won't happen.

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Originally posted by Job
    On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
    Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

Comment

What channel does it come on? I've been wanting to watch it for awhile, I just keep forgetting about it.
      Whatever channel is SPIKE TV for you. Not to mention SPIKE TV reruns Impact on Saturday nights at 11pm.

Magical sig by OSUGiants

Originally posted by Job
      Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

Comment

• Originally posted by BigDawg819 View Post
        Whatever channel is SPIKE TV for you. Not to mention SPIKE TV reruns Impact on Saturday nights at 11pm.
        Alright, thanks.

BoneKrusher

Comment

Alright, thanks.
          Its all part of waking up in the morning and pissing excellence! :D

Magical sig by OSUGiants

Originally posted by Job

Comment

• Just to add, it comes on at 9 EST.

Comment

• I'd like to see Chris Benoit and CM Punk fight for the belt, in a nice 15 minute, respectable Face vs. Face match.. Punk hasn't had a great match yet, he needs to have one.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lions WMD View Post
                I'd like to see Chris Benoit and CM Punk fight for the belt, in a nice 15 minute, respectable Face vs. Face match.. Punk hasn't had a great match yet, he needs to have one.
                Clearly you are forgetting CM Punk vs. Stevie Richards part IV. Not to mention that stirring fued with Mike Knox over Kelly Kelly that made a lot of sense and came to a clean conclussion that developed all characters involved.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

• This Vince is dead stuff is pissing me off. No one in their right mind should believe this, so knock it off!

Comment

• i feel bad for anyone who thinks vince is truely dead, and buys a R.I.P. wallpaper for their cell phone only to find out he is alive.
                    CHRIS PETERSEN > STEVE SARKISIAN AND JIM MORA. CALL ME WHEN ONE MAKES A BCS BOWL.

Originally posted by slightlyabroncosfan
                    JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

Comment

• I've heard about fans that believe it, and are holding Candle light vigils at WWE events for Vince. Really.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lions WMD View Post
                        I've heard about fans that believe it, and are holding Candle light vigils at WWE events for Vince. Really.
                        I should expect that out of some wrestling fans. I love how pissed JBL gets when the fans are yelling during the moments of silence.

http://minnesotasportstwentyfourseven.blogspot.com/

Comment

RAW - Monday
                          ECW - Tuesday
                          Smackdown! - Friday
                          PPV's - Sunday's
                          TNA Impact is on Thursday as well

Comment

• Originally posted by Vikes99ej View Post
                            I should expect that out of some wrestling fans. I love how pissed JBL gets when the fans are yelling during the moments of silence.

I love everything about JBL as an announcer. Perfect color commentator.

Comment

• Originally posted by T-RICH49 View Post
                              TNA Impact is on Thursday as well
                              I already got that!

me = faster than you.

Comment

• Originally posted by comahan View Post
                                I love everything about JBL as an announcer. Perfect color commentator.
                                I agree, JBL's commentary alone is enough to make Smackdown watchable.

Magical sig by OSUGiants

Originally posted by Job

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information