Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• his wife died of breast cancer

Comment

• damn that sucks, I havent seen JJ since he was a tag team w/ Owen Heart...

Comment

• Angle as a heel = happy me.

Angle and Cage as the companies main heels can be amazing. This is something someone said on another forum that i completely agree with.

On the one hand, Christian: sneaky, conniving, scheming, and devious. He's power hungry and manipulative, and will put things into motion to get his way. To borrow from the Raw writers and Jim Ross, he is, without a doubt, a "Creepy Little Bastard".

On the other, Angle: strong, powerful, and a dangerous performer in the ring. Capable of humiliating you by out-wrestling you, and potentially injuring you. A definite violent streak.

Comment

• Have I missed something? McMahon character is dead?

Comment

• Originally posted by Phrost View Post
            Have I missed something? McMahon character is dead?
            Well, hes presumed dead. But yea, the character is gone, at least for the time being.

Comment

• Originally posted by comahan View Post
              Well, hes presumed dead. But yea, the character is gone, at least for the time being.
              Have they done something like this before? The WWE I mean.

Comment

Off the top of my head, I cant think of them writing off a character by killing them, but I could be wrong.

Comment

Off the top of my head, I cant think of them writing off a character by killing them, but I could be wrong.
                  I wasa watching it a few weeks ago and Vince was walking around all weird mumbling to himself alot and staring at people. What was that about.

Comment

Yeah they did it with Owen Hart. I'm sorry for the lack of taste in that joke

Comment

Angle as a heel = happy me.

Angle and Cage as the companies main heels can be amazing. This is something someone said on another forum that i completely agree with.

On the one hand, Christian: sneaky, conniving, scheming, and devious. He's power hungry and manipulative, and will put things into motion to get his way. To borrow from the Raw writers and Jim Ross, he is, without a doubt, a "Creepy Little Bastard".

On the other, Angle: strong, powerful, and a dangerous performer in the ring. Capable of humiliating you by out-wrestling you, and potentially injuring you. A definite violent streak.

Angle as a heel makes me happy as well! His promo was absolutely astounding, he thanked himself 4 times and then thanked God for giving the fans him. Quite frankly I think it was the best heel turn promo ever!

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Originally posted by Job
                      On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
                      Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

Comment

• Originally posted by BigDawg819 View Post
                        Angle as a heel makes me happy as well! His promo was absolutely astounding, he thanked himself 4 times and then thanked God for giving the fans him. Quite frankly I think it was the best heel turn promo ever!
                        I actually watched that and I must say, there can't be that much funding for TNA. WWE is soo much larger overall. Kinda feel sorry for TNA. Also why have so many wrestlers from the WWE go to TNA?

Comment

I wasa watching it a few weeks ago and Vince was walking around all weird mumbling to himself alot and staring at people. What was that about.
                          He kinda went crazy after losing his ECW title. This led to the Night of Champions at vengeance (all titles are on the line) when he was making all the people who had titles defend them.

Comment

I actually watched that and I must say, there can't be that much funding for TNA. WWE is soo much larger overall. Kinda feel sorry for TNA. Also why have so many wrestlers from the WWE go to TNA?
                            Ridiculous story angles involving Vince McMahon dying could be a huge reason

Comment

He kinda went crazy after losing his ECW title. This led to the Night of Champions at vengeance (all titles are on the line) when he was making all the people who had titles defend them.
                              anyone lose theirs?

Comment

Well, youre right. WWE is a billion dollar company. TNA ismply isnt. No one else is.

On the wrestlers, a lot go to TNA because the schedule is so much lighter. In WWE, they do house shows 3+ times a week, plus TV shows, plus PPV's. TNA has tapings for 3 weeks of shows at a time, an occasional house show, and PPV's. So they go for lighter schedules.

Also, some hold grudges against MCMahon and the wwe, and would love to help a competitor de-throne them.

Theres a lot of reasons. Christian went there because the WWE wasnt utilizing him right, Angle went there for the lighter schedule and because he and mcmahon had a falling out.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information