No announcement yet.

Professional Wrestling Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TNA scored their highest rating ever on Thursday (1.2).

Just to put in perspective, ECW scores about a 1.4-1.5, Smackdown has been getting 2.4's, and Raw is around the 3.8-4.2 area.

Comment

• Wrestling has really changed since i watched.... it is more soap opera than ever... since when do they kill people off? That seems kind of tacky but, that's just me...and i saw this fake investigator...yeah, enough said there. Yes, wrestling is fake but, what happened to the semi-realistic storylines? It just seems strange to me...

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
      http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
      KO KNOWS

Comment

• Originally posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
        Wrestling has really changed since i watched.... it is more soap opera than ever... since when do they kill people off? That seems kind of tacky but, that's just me...and i saw this fake investigator...yeah, enough said there. Yes, wrestling is fake but, what happened to the semi-realistic storylines? It just seems strange to me...
        Well, youre right. This is the first time theyve killed someone off. It however, did give them a huge spike in ratings and website hits. But yea, the investigator and video after video of it replayed over and over again is annoying.

Comment

• Originally posted by comahan View Post
          TNA scored their highest rating ever on Thursday (1.2).

Just to put in perspective, ECW scores about a 1.4-1.5, Smackdown has been getting 2.4's, and Raw is around the 3.8-4.2 area.
          TNA comes on really late at night though doesn't it?

Comment

• tna is on at 9 o clock

Comment

• I was just watching the re-run of smack down...that Crystal chick has on the shortest dress ever... I'm not complaining...haha...that is all...

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
              http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
              KO KNOWS

Comment

• Any word on why Benoit wasn't in the match at Vengeance?

Comment

• Originally posted by Lions WMD View Post
                  Any word on why Benoit wasn't in the match at Vengeance?
                  There was a family related emergency he had to attend to.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Johnny Nitro as ECW Champ? I have my doubts but I'll see where it goes before I pass judgement. Damn it sucks that Benoit couldn't be there.

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Originally posted by Job
                    On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
                    Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

Comment

• **** Benoit. Johnny Nitro is the future baby!!! Best decision the WWE has made since bringing The Boogeyman back.

“People get a little tired of the old ECW flavor. What you saw tonight was a dose of peanut butter and Johnny. What you saw was the dawning of the new era of peanut butter and Johnny.”

**** yeah.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

• Originally posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
                        **** Benoit. Johnny Nitro is the future baby!!! Best decision the WWE has made since bringing The Boogeyman back.

“People get a little tired of the old ECW flavor. What you saw tonight was a dose of peanut butter and Johnny. What you saw was the dawning of the new era of peanut butter and Johnny.”

**** yeah.
                        "Peanut butter and Johnny"? That may be the gayest thing I've ever heard.

Magical sig by OSUGiants

Originally posted by Job
                        Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

Comment

• I know it's awesome.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

• Originally posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
                            I know it's awesome.
                            Its only awesome if he incorporates a dance with it.

Magical sig by OSUGiants

Originally posted by Job

Comment

• I really hate not being able to watch wrestling on Mondays and Tuesdays.

http://minnesotasportstwentyfourseven.blogspot.com/

Comment

• Saw Superman Cena won again at Vengeance...shocker. Surprised they didn't put Wang Yang over, and I'm expecting Benoit to come back and fued with Nitro for the ECW championship.

BoneKrusher

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information