Clear All

• :( this is very shocking
    Taking a Knapp.

Comment

• http://www.wsbtv.com/news/13567642/detail.html

Comment

• OMG THIS IS THE BIGGEST SHOCK

RIP TO THE BENOIT FAMILY

very sad to see quite possibly the best WRESTLER to leave us so soon...I'm still speechless...

Comment

• there's obvious foul play involved... even more scary is that on Law and Order last night the story had a father kill his wife and children, but he blamed it on the mom and said she killed herself and attempted to kill him...

Comment

• Tonights show is now a 3 hour tribute to Chris Benoit. http://www.liveaudiowrestling.com

Sig by Mockalicious

Comment

• man I am stunned beyond belief right now.first Eddie now Benoit?I hope they drop the stupid Vince angle now

Comment

• His son died too?

Comment

• I'm wondering if it was carbon monoxide poisoning...

Comment

• Vince is on now. Good showing by Vince.

Comment

• They did the right thing. McMahon coming out like that, with the arena empty like that... wow. :(

Comment

• I'm at a loss for words.

Comment

• Well, I just got home, and had no idea. God.

Comment

• I actually got teared up watching that first part of the tribute.

Comment

• R.I.P. Chris Benoit.

He was my favorite wrestler today, and I'm really sad to see him go. He was a great wrestler.

BoneKrusher

Comment

• I saw this somewhere else, and thought it was appropriate.

"Everytime a wrestler dies, you always get people coming out saying that the were one of the greatest ever. Usually its just nostalgic feelings being brought up. This is not one of those cases. All the people (like myself) saying that Chris was one of the best are not just sincere. Theyre correct."

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information