Professional Wrestling Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wow, Stone Cold near tears... :(

They reports out of Atlanta are that there were no gunshots... I wonder about carbon monoxide like I mentioned earlier...

Comment

• Wonder if it was an intentional murder suicide?

Hate for that to be the case.

Comment

• I have only teared up like I di for Benoit one other time and that was the Eddie Tribute Show

Comment

• JBL looks like he's about to lose it.

Comment

• I haven't watched wrestling in maybe 6 years. But this news greatly upsets me. Benoit was always my favorite in his WCW and ECW days in the mid to late 90's when I watched. He was maybe the best pure wrestler I have ever seen.

Comment

• I think John Cena's segment says it all, you can't find the words to describe this.

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Originally posted by Job
              On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
              Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

Comment

• Originally posted by Jay View Post
                I'm wondering if it was carbon monoxide poisoning...

That was my guess

Comment

• big dawg i love the sig...love it...I live in the west coast so I don't get raw yet...but by judging from the posts...i don't know if i should watch it or not...this is just too sad.

Comment

Apparently Benoit missed last nights PPV to attend to his family who had some sort of illness. There is a report that they were spitting up blood, so if this is the case then I wouldn't think carbon monoxide poisoning would be the cause of death.

Magical sig by OSUGiants

Originally posted by Job
                    Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

Comment

That was the first thing I thought.

I haven't watched wrestling in years but this is still shocking and a big time downer.

Comment

• Originally posted by BigDawg819 View Post
                        Apparently Benoit missed last nights PPV to attend to his family who had some sort of illness. There is a report that they were spitting up blood, so if this is the case then I wouldn't think carbon monoxide poisoning would be the cause of death.
                        Wow, if his wife and son were spitting up blood then what killed them? Better yet what killed him?

This is crazy.

Comment

• I'm still kinda in shock I know it is real but I don't know how to put it in to words.

Comment

• Originally posted by socaldude View Post
                            big dawg i love the sig...love it...I live in the west coast so I don't get raw yet...but by judging from the posts...i don't know if i should watch it or not...this is just too sad.
                            Thanks for the kudos, its just my way of grieving and showing tribute to a great man. As for watching, I would recommend it highly because its so far a fitting tribute to Chris with the last minutes of his Royal Rumble win 3 years ago and now what turned out to be his last match in the WWE, the ECW matchup from last week pitting Chris against Elijah Burke with Chris winning and supposed to be going to Vengenance for the title.

Magical sig by OSUGiants

Originally posted by Job

Comment

• Originally posted by Splat420 View Post
                              I'm still kinda in shock I know it is real but I don't know how to put it in to words.
                              Words can't explain it dude.................shock seems to be the prevailing sentiment.

Magical sig by OSUGiants

Originally posted by Job

Comment

• It is almost too painful for me right now to watch Benoit's highlights's without me losing it

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information