Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by comahan
    Originally posted by NickBam
    Is K-Fed still fighting Cena on New Years Day?
    Most hyped match since Sting/Hogan Starrcade '97!!
    Wow, that's soooo sad. I stopped watching wrestling when the WWE/WCW feud stunk it up and the writing started getting terrible. Oh, how they blew the WWE/WCW angle.

Sig by gbpackers0065

Chicago Bears: NFC Champions

Comment

• What do you guys think of Ken Kennedy? He's pretty great.

http://minnesotasportstwentyfourseven.blogspot.com/

Comment

• Sounds like I really messed up last night not ordering the PPV. I'll download it. Shhh, don't tell anyone.

Originally posted by snuff
        Yeah, good joke. Awesome.

Comment

• Originally posted by Creek Lewis
          Sounds like I really messed up last night not ordering the PPV. I'll download it. Shhh, don't tell anyone.
          Yeah, I won't tell anyone.. except for my friend named THE WRESTLING INDUSTRY!

You are so busted.

Comment

Sounds like I really messed up last night not ordering the PPV. I'll download it. Shhh, don't tell anyone.
            YOU BLEW IT.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lions WMD
              Originally posted by Creek Lewis
              Yeah, I won't tell anyone.. except for my friend named THE WRESTLING INDUSTRY!

You are so busted.
              Teehee.

Comment

• Last night was another horrible night, the main even blew Nitro vs Cena I think we all know who is going to come out on top. The best match was either Umaga vs Jeff Hardy or HHH vs Randy Orton. Any way you look at it, it sucked big time.

Thanks to jackalope

Comment

• I loved RAW last night. Best in a long long time in my opinion. Although, that just may be because one of my favorite tag teams of all time reunited and kicked major ass. Now all we need is a Triple X reunion in TNA & I'm a happy man.

Comment

• TNA is the only wrestling show worth watching as of now.

Comment

I loved RAW last night. Best in a long long time in my opinion. Although, that just may be because one of my favorite tag teams of all time reunited and kicked major ass. Now all we need is a Triple X reunion in TNA & I'm a happy man.
                      WGTT back together was awesome, but Haas REALLY needs a haircut.

Also, id prefer to see Ki in LAX, over Triple X, unless you were just talking about the Daniels/Skipper version, then i agree.

Comment

• Originally posted by comahan
                        Originally posted by Creek Lewis
                        I loved RAW last night. Best in a long long time in my opinion. Although, that just may be because one of my favorite tag teams of all time reunited and kicked major ass. Now all we need is a Triple X reunion in TNA & I'm a happy man.
                        WGTT back together was awesome, but Haas REALLY needs a haircut.

Also, id prefer to see Ki in LAX, over Triple X, unless you were just talking about the Daniels/Skipper version, then i agree.
                        You need a haircut, pal!

Comment

The WGTT was my highlight, but too much Cena damnit.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• My highlight was probably Chris Masters putting the Masterlock on Torrie.. or Umaga beating the crap out of Jeff Hardy.

I also liked the opening segment with Armando Estrada.

Comment

• So who do you think will win the Battle Royal next week?I say either Carlito or Masters with the other screwing the other guy in the title match

Comment

• Originally posted by T-RICH49
                                So who do you think will win the Battle Royal next week?I say either Carlito or Masters with the other screwing the other guy in the title match
                                MONTY BROWN! with the POOOOOOOOOOOUNNCCEEE-UH!

PERIOD!

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information