No announcement yet.

Professional Wrestling Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• poor Daniel.If it was Nancy or Chris that poor little boy lost his life and he did nothing wrong

Comment

• Originally posted by T-RICH49 View Post
      poor Daniel.If it was Nancy or Chris that poor little boy lost his life and he did nothing wrong
      Classic example of wrong place at the wrong time. Especially sucks since he was only 7 years old.

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Originally posted by Job
      On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
      Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

Comment

• Originally posted by BigDawg819 View Post
        Classic example of wrong place at the wrong time. Especially sucks since he was only 7 years old.
        In his own home, with his father there, shouldn't be a wrong place at the wrong time scenario. It should be the opposite.
        "If everyone liked the same thing everyone would be after your grandmother."

My Grandfather

Comment

• Originally posted by Watchman View Post
          In his own home, with his father there, shouldn't be a wrong place at the wrong time scenario. It should be the opposite.
          Bad things happen anywhere and everywhere, it all comes down to circumstances.

Magical sig by OSUGiants

Originally posted by Job
          Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

Comment

• An accident happened two blocks from my house today in which both parties were seriously injured. I actually had to go back into my house before I hit the road because I forgot my cellphone. In those 30 seconds it took me to go back inside for my phone, I avoided being hospitalized right now. I actually saw the accident happen in front of me, and if I would've left without my phone, I would have been hit, guaranteed.

Kinda freaks you out.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Originally posted by JBCX
            Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

• Originally posted by BigDawg819 View Post
              Bad things happen anywhere and everywhere, it all comes down to circumstances.
              You are missing my point.
              "If everyone liked the same thing everyone would be after your grandmother."

My Grandfather

Comment

• Originally posted by sweetness34 View Post
                An accident happened two blocks from my house today in which both parties were seriously injured. I actually had to go back into my house before I hit the road because I forgot my cellphone. In those 30 seconds it took me to go back inside for my phone, I avoided being hospitalized right now. I actually saw the accident happen in front of me, and if I would've left without my phone, I would have been hit, guaranteed.

Kinda freaks you out.
                Exactly my previous point, you leaving your cellphone at home (the circumstance) allowed you not to be involved in the accident (being in the wrong place at the wrong time) in your neighborhood (anywhere and yet everywhere or even somewhere close to home for that matter). Glad you're ok sweetness!

Magical sig by OSUGiants

Originally posted by Job

Comment

• Originally posted by Watchman View Post
                  You are missing my point.
                  No I'm not, you're missing my point on how **** just happens.

Magical sig by OSUGiants

Originally posted by Job

Comment

• This was posted on another forum...

This is one persons report from TMZ, so it could be false considering the source..........My second cousin is an officer with GBI (Georgia Bureau of Investigations) and what he's heard in his circle is that Chris Benoit's wife killed their son Daniel, called Chris and told him to rush home because of an emergency which is why he missed last Sunday's Vengeance PPV. Upon arriving home Benoit killed his wife in a rage for the death of his son and then killed himself Monday morning. His wife's body was found in the master bedroom, strangled with the cord from an alarm clock. The son's body was found in his room appearantly suffocated with a garbage bag. Chris then wrote a suicide note explaining what had happened, apologized to his family, his other children (from a seperate relationship), and his fans. He the fashioned a slip-knot noose from from rope taken from the garage and hung himself from the ballaster in the foyer of his suburban Atlanta home.

BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by Jensen View Post
                      This was posted on another forum...
                      True or not this whole situation is making me sick to my stomach.

Comment

• Originally posted by WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? View Post
                        True or not this whole situation is making me sick to my stomach.
                        same here...

Comment

• The thing from TMZ conflicts with reports that say Nancy died Saturday, Daniel on Sunday, and Benoit on Monday.. But I guess we'll just have to wait for the Autopsies and invesigators and all that to do their work..

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperKevin View Post
                            I guarentee you 80% of news watching public has no idea who Chris Benoit is
                            Chris Benoit is as big of a celebrity as most people on Primetime Television. Shows that he has been a key part of have dominated primetime Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday night ratings for over 10 years. Wrestling shows in the late 90's brought in nearly 15 million viewers each Monday, which completely destroys every other cable show, ratings wise, in the history of cable television until Monday Night Football was moved to ESPN last year.

Youve seen all of these people coming into this thread who dont watch wrestling anymore, but have in the past, and knew Benoit.

More people know him than you think.

Comment

• This doesn't sound normal in any situation and to be honest it would be very rare for him just to snap, kill his son, wife and then himself.

Now him doing something in a fit of rage like accidentally hurting his son, then his wife after she might attack him for hurting their son and then killing himself seems more likely than his wife killing their son and the other posted above.

wwe.com:

According to lead investigator Lt. Tommy Pope, of the Fayette County Sheriff’s Department, in Fayetteville, Ga., the deaths of WWE Superstar Chris Benoit, wife Nancy and son Daniel were the result of a double murder-suicide, WWE.com has learned.

Benoit failed to appear both at Saturday’s live event in Beaumont, Tx., and WWE’s Vengeance: Night of Champions in Houston Sunday night, after informing WWE of a family emergency. Several curious text messages sent by Benoit early Sunday morning prompted concerned friends to alert Richard Hering, VP of Government Relations for WWE, Inc. Hering, in turn, spoke with Fayette County sheriffs Monday, and requested that they respond to the Benoit residence to check on him and his family.

Authorities representing the Sheriff’s Department initially had a difficult time entering Benoit’s new Fayetteville home Monday afternoon, which had been guarded by two large German Shepherds roaming freely around the property. Once authorities entered the residence, they quickly located the bodies of Benoit, Nancy and Daniel. WWE was notified of the discovery at approximately 4 p.m.

At 10 p.m. Monday night, Lt. Pope held a press conference in conjunction with Scott Ballard, the district attorney for Fayette County. The press conference officially ruled authorities’ findings as a double murder-suicide from within the home.

WAGA, a FOX-owned and operated television station in Atlanta, reported that investigators believe Benoit killed his wife and 7-year-old son over the weekend, then himself on Monday.

The three bodies have been received by the Georgia Bureau of Investigation’s crime lab, in Decatur, Ga., where autopsies will be performed Tuesday morning. Toxicology reports will not become available for at least two weeks.

WWE.com has further information relating to both the investigation and the cause of death, but the Fayette County Sheriff’s Department has requested that WWE.com not release any additional details at this time.
                              Last edited by BlindSite; 06-26-2007, 05:06 AM.

Comment

• I think all speculation should be laid to rest until something OFFICIAL comes out. Quoting wrestling rags is not an accurate source, because they have been known over the years to make things up to get people to read their site. I think a lot/some people on this site (myself included at times) want to rush to be the first one to post something earth shattering and ground breaking, and in this case, we all need to just be patient and wait for an official news conference to release the details that the investigators that have actually been into the home have determined.

Everything else is just going to lead to frustration, wild speculation, rumors, gossip, and everything else that goes along with it. Fortunately for me, I'll be stuck at work from 9-5, so by the time I get home, we should know something...

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information