Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bob Sapp is frightening.

Comment

• WWE actually tried to sign Bob Sapp. But Sapp wanted HUGE money.

Comment

• B Bunk was noted as saying he may want to wrestle one day...

The topic was brought up on some local show here...he has the Bob Sapp esque physique.
        Last edited by M.O.T.H.; 06-29-2007, 07:02 PM.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
        http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
        KO KNOWS

Comment

• I'd like to take this moment to go in a completely different direction.

Bret Hart vs. Steve Austin at Wrestlemania 13. How epic was that? If you don't remember it I'll try to find a youtube link or something, its gotta be up there somewhere.

Comment

• Is Lesnar roided up? Is he still built like that?
            I remember: Sean Taylor

Bosanac01

Comment

• Originally posted by TigerBait45 View Post
              I'd like to take this moment to go in a completely different direction.

Bret Hart vs. Steve Austin at Wrestlemania 13. How epic was that? If you don't remember it I'll try to find a youtube link or something, its gotta be up there somewhere.
              Epic indeed. Great match. When I think of that match, I always think of, besides the obvious picture of Austin bleeding and screaming while in the sharpshooter, I think of the Figure Four on the ringpost that Bret put Austin in. No idea why, but I do.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nitschke-Hawk View Post
                Is Lesnar roided up? Is he still built like that?
                http://youtube.com/watch?v=k63hOWLBhkY

Comment

• Yeah, its definitely one one of the best technical matchups I've ever watched. Hart had a tendecy to be in a lot of those.

Man, I loved him.

Austin, as big as he became, wasn't really recognized by a lot of people for how accomplished a technical wrestler.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nitschke-Hawk View Post
                    Is Lesnar roided up? Is he still built like that?
                    Lesnar is still huge, but less defined i suppose. But that doesnt mean anything, as official WWE pictures have a reputation of adding definition to their wrestlers via photoshop/photoshop-esque means. I think he looks about the same as he did when he was in the ring in WWE, hes a lot paler though.

Comment

• Originally posted by TigerBait45 View Post
                      I'd like to take this moment to go in a completely different direction.

That will go down as one of the best matches from a Wrestlemania. I mean that's where Austin's popularity exploded, and to think he actually lost that match. Bret Hart never really gets enough credit for how good/great of a wrestler that he was, of course a lot of his best work was before the Attitude Era. Regardless a great match on what was a very solid PPV by any standard.

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Originally posted by Job
                      On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
                      Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

Comment

• Originally posted by LTgiants View Post
                        Hearing Goldbergs (the color commentator there) obvious bias is hilarious. I mean, theyre good friends, but thats not the point when youre a commentator :P

Comment

• I'd say Lesnar was def. on roids...is he on them now??? I dont know, he does look softer, though...hopefully, he's not on them...

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS

Comment

• Goldberg is old but, you think he would make a good mma fighter?

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS

Comment

• Originally posted by comahan View Post
                              Hearing Goldbergs (the color commentator there) obvious bias is hilarious. I mean, theyre good friends, but thats not the point when youre a commentator :P
                              Wow, when did Goldberg become a man cheerleader? :D

Magical sig by OSUGiants

Originally posted by Job
                              Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

Comment

• Originally posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
                                I'd say Lesnar was def. on roids...is he on them now??? I dont know, he does look softer, though...hopefully, he's not on them...
                                What a sad state of affairs we live in when anytime we see some athlete with a well defined physique we immediately begin to speculate on whether or not they are on steroids?

Magical sig by OSUGiants

Originally posted by Job

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information