Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Professional Wrestling Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • lesnar couldn't be on roids or he could of never tried out for the vikings or fought in MMA

    Comment


    • Originally posted by fenikz View Post
      lesnar couldn't be on roids or he could of never tried out for the vikings or fought in MMA
      He could have been on HGH, which is actually more likely. Also, there are masking agents...they're are def. current steroid users in the nfl that have yet to be caught, there are a # of ways to get around the tests.

      Thanks BoneKrusher^

      http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
      http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
      KO KNOWS

      Comment


      • Originally posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
        He could have been on HGH, which is actually more likely. Also, there are masking agents...they're are def. current steroid users in the nfl that have yet to be caught, there are a # of ways to get around the tests.
        Just ask Bill Romanowski. :D

        Magical sig by OSUGiants

        SSAEL....... its a new revolution!


        Originally posted by Job
        On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
        Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

        So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

        Comment


        • Originally posted by BigDawg819 View Post
          What a sad state of affairs we live in when anytime we see some athlete with a well defined physique we immediately begin to speculate on whether or not they are on steroids?
          Steroid/HGH use in the WWE is ridiculous and everyone knows it...obviously, there will always be speculation among the public...I could be wrong and I hope I am...it would be great if he had accomplished all his success through actual hard work...

          Thanks BoneKrusher^

          http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
          http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
          KO KNOWS

          Comment


          • Originally posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
            Steroid/HGH use in the WWE is ridiculous and everyone knows it...obviously, their will always be speculation among the public...
            I didn't limit my statement to only WWE performers, I said athletes for a reason and that was to include all athletes in all forms of sports. I mean its in wrestling, not just the WWE, in baseball, in football, and hell in cycling. Not to mention the Olympic sports, and yet with all this talk of steroids in the Benoit situation the media makes it seem like its only a problem in the WWE.

            Magical sig by OSUGiants

            SSAEL....... its a new revolution!


            Originally posted by Job
            On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
            Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

            So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

            Comment


            • hey! hey!

              We were good for a while without being on the steroid subject. It's always an endless argument that never goes anywhere. Yes, its a problem, and so on, but can we try and talk about wrestling :P




              Comment


              • I'm done....:)

                Thanks BoneKrusher^

                http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                KO KNOWS

                Comment


                • Well he could have roided up while in WWE, I dunno I guess he looks leaner in that video.
                  I remember: Sean Taylor

                  Bosanac01

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by comahan View Post
                    hey! hey!

                    We were good for a while without being on the steroid subject. It's always an endless argument that never goes anywhere. Yes, its a problem, and so on, but can we try and talk about wrestling :P
                    Coma's right, back to wrestling! This is what we need more of:


                    Magical sig by OSUGiants

                    SSAEL....... its a new revolution!


                    Originally posted by Job
                    On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
                    Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

                    So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

                    Comment


                    • Does he wrestle anymore???

                      Thanks BoneKrusher^

                      http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                      http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                      KO KNOWS

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
                        Does he wrestle anymore???
                        Nope, not atm. Theres been rumors of him coming back forever, but nothing has materialized from any of them.




                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
                          Does he wrestle anymore???
                          No he left over a year ago because he was burnt out and wanted to other things. But he has said repeatedly that he's not opposed to coming back to wrestling and I feel its about damn time.

                          Magical sig by OSUGiants

                          SSAEL....... its a new revolution!


                          Originally posted by Job
                          On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
                          Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

                          So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

                          Comment


                          • Loved his feuds back in the w/ Rey Mysterio, ah the WCW days.

                            Thanks BoneKrusher^

                            http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                            http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                            KO KNOWS

                            Comment


                            • Rumor has it he may be coming back to the WWE within the next 6 months. That would make me happy.

                              Comment




                              • "On Friday in Tokyo, Japan, TNA Wrestling World Heavyweight Champion Kurt Angle defeated longtime rival Brock Lesnar for the IWGP Championship in a match for Antonio Inoki’s new IGF wrestling promotion."




                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information