Professional Wrestling Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Paul View Post

One of my favorite games ever. Customizable entrances, finishing moves and fighting styles for your character. Sick
    when i was into wrestling that was an amazing game. compared to the playstation releases it was so far advanced and put them to shame. i never owned the console for it but would go round to my friends house all the time to play it - brings back the memories

Hitman D for the sweet sig

Comment

• Originally posted by Acreboy View Post
      One of Kane's better promo moments, this guy needs a world title run. It would save wrestling! I am a loyal Kaneanite! :D

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Originally posted by Job
      On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
      Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

Comment

• Man, I don't like Kane without the mask... :(
        The Poster Formerly Known As #1SaintsFan

Sig by jkpigskin

Comment

• Originally posted by TPFKA#1SaintsFan View Post
          Man, I don't like Kane without the mask... :(
          How can you not like this:

Magical sig by OSUGiants

Originally posted by Job
          Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

Comment

• why does Kane with no mask look alot more flabbier than the Kane with a mask?? Kane with the mask looks so much more deisel...
            doesnt matter im also a Kaneanite

Comment

• they really need to get another Kane/Undertaker Inferno match.......

that would make some money, and fans

or just a Kane/Undertake match
              nothing like seeing two big buys fighting

Comment

• http://youtube.com/watch?v=Xvvg63jcC...elated&search=
                thats the inferno match

Comment

• Originally posted by BufFan71 View Post
                  they really need to get another Kane/Undertaker Inferno match.......

that would make some money, and fans

or just a Kane/Undertake match
                  nothing like seeing two big buys fighting
                  Kane & Undertaker haven't feuded in years and if they are in the ring together its usually as tag team partners. But moving on..............

KANE vs. EDGE FOR THE WORLD TITLE AT THE GREAT AMERICAN BASH!

:D :D :D :D

Magical sig by OSUGiants

Originally posted by Job

Comment

• Kane better win that....

Comment

• Originally posted by BufFan71 View Post
                      Kane better win that....
                      Even though I don't watch Smackdown, I hope Edge gets a long title run. He deserves it. If he's going to drop the belt, though, Kane is without a doubt also very deserving.
                      The Poster Formerly Known As #1SaintsFan

Sig by jkpigskin

Comment

• Originally posted by TPFKA#1SaintsFan View Post
                        Even though I don't watch Smackdown, I hope Edge gets a long title run. He deserves it. If he's going to drop the belt, though, Kane is without a doubt also very deserving.
                        Well world around the web is Edge's run will be lengthy so I'm not to positive about a Kane victory resulting in him as World Champ.

Magical sig by OSUGiants

Originally posted by Job

Comment

• that sucks.....Kane deserves a title.....

Comment

• Dunno if Edge is dropping at the Great American Bash, but I suppose this could be the start of an angle between the two. Batista is out of the title picture for a while and there really isn't much else to choose from when it comes to main eventers on Smackdown now that Booker and Kennedy are gone.

Honestly though, I'd be really satisfied with either of them holding the title. Edge has always been one of my favorites, and hes really deserving, much like Kane is.
                            Last edited by TigerBait45; 07-07-2007, 06:29 PM.

Comment

• Kane is BA, but Edge deserves a long title run. Max effort guy, and so far all of his title reigns have started off without any build up and turned out to be transitory reigns. Edge deserves a long title run as much as Cena deserves to lose his. And that's a lot.

Back to Kane. I too liked his mask better, but honestly, I don't want him to go back to it. It would just seem to hokey for him to show up one day with the mask back on. Let alone it would take a LONG time to grow the hair back out.

Comment

• why doesnt Kane go get a mask with a wig on the end of it? lol

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information