Comment

• Originally posted by BufFan71 View Post
      Kane is the Future lol...randy ortan is a pretty boy lol
      RKO!

That is all..........

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Originally posted by Job
      On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
      Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

Comment

• rko is pretty sweet,
        when i used to backyard wreslte (when i was younger..like 10-12) (not serious,like no chainsaws, lol the worst was like a box lmao.....weak) , i had the coolest finisher, it was like an advacned version of the pedigree

Comment

• Originally posted by BufFan71 View Post
          rko is pretty sweet,
          when i used to backyard wreslte (when i was younger..like 10-12) (not serious,like no chainsaws, lol the worst was like a box lmao.....weak) , i had the coolest finisher, it was like an advacned version of the pedigree
          You ever get injured doing backyard wrestling?

Comment

• no, we never did anything like u see with chainsaws, weedwackers, chairs....

we actually wrestled..headlocks/chokeslams/bodyslams ect .
            we didnt beat the living crap out of each other...lol

Comment

• Actually I agree that Orton is probably a top 5 worker for the WWE.

My top 5 would probably be:

1)Edge
              2)Shawn Michaels
              3)Orton
              4)Mr. Kennedy
              5)MVP

Guys like Cena, Lashley, and Batista are certainly over but none of them are "workers" per se in the mold of a Benoit. I think once Cena loses the belt he'll actually be a much more valuable commodity to the WWE.

You'll also notice that I didn't include HHH. Mostly because he hasn't put on a memorable match in about two years.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

• Originally posted by BigDawg819 View Post
                RKO!

That is all..........
                Modified Diamond Cutter.

Comment

• Originally posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
                  Actually I agree that Orton is probably a top 5 worker for the WWE.

1)Edge
                  2)Shawn Michaels
                  3)Orton
                  4)Mr. Kennedy
                  5)MVP

Guys like Cena, Lashley, and Batista are certainly over but none of them are "workers" per se in the mold of a Benoit. I think once Cena loses the belt he'll actually be a much more valuable commodity to the WWE.

You'll also notice that I didn't include HHH. Mostly because he hasn't put on a memorable match in about two years.

I actually totally agree with this post. If anything MVP really deserves more credit for stepping up his game in recent months, he has become a premier guy on Smackdown. Cena has made some improvements in his game as well but will never get his due. As for HHH, the only disagreement is with him getting injured again, I consider that memorable.

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Originally posted by Job
                  On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
                  Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

Comment

• My hero. The future. Elijah Burke!

Comment

• What's Lashly doing fighting first?

Comment

• The Future of wrestling

Comment

• Originally posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
                          Actually I agree that Orton is probably a top 5 worker for the WWE.

1)Edge
                          2)Shawn Michaels
                          3)Orton
                          4)Mr. Kennedy
                          5)MVP

question. where is rey?
                          just wondering not critizing
                          CHRIS PETERSEN > STEVE SARKISIAN AND JIM MORA. CALL ME WHEN ONE MAKES A BCS BOWL.

Originally posted by slightlyabroncosfan
                          JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

Comment

• Haas just made a very *** bet..

Comment

• Whats the story with Snitsky? What are they doing with him as far as the story line?

Comment

• Originally posted by Acreboy View Post
                                Whats the story with Snitsky? What are they doing with him as far as the story line?
                                I've read that they want to build him up and have him feud with Cena later on..

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information